Finance Funding a business.

Ephy

Funding a business is making sure that a business doesn't money or funds to run or do anything within the business. Funds can be generated from many sources including other businesses, personal savings, loans,friends, families,sponsors and many other sources.

Money or capital is a very crucial thing in any business to survive. Good financial advice and management has to be done in oder for any business to run smooth. Funding must not stop in any business in that workers need salaries plus goods need to be bought. Transportation of goods from the manufacturer to the market also need funding meaning without it nothing is going to take place.

Many people have good ideas but they cannot put them into practice due to lack of funds.Any business requires funding or capital to start and progress. Therefore ideas end up being ideas not put on practice but if one gets capital then business is done.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to go into any business one of the first things you should put on your mind is your financial capability. If you're not financially capable then you cannot really run a successful business. Businesses need to be well-funded in order to be able to compete and probably make profit.

Jonaville

Of course funding is very important to ensure that the business runs smoothly and effectively. But one thing I will advise against is securing a loan to use in the business, especially if you are just starting out. It will take its toll out on you and the business and you will just be left overwhelmed.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the hardest job of an entrepreneur is to raise fund for his business. There are lots of ways in which an entrepreneur can raise capital for the business. the closest and the easiest one is true friends and family who I have belief in the business idea. An entrepreneur can go to financial institution to raise fund if they have tangible collateral.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know it is difficult to fund your business if you do not have the required capital that is necessary to start up a business. in this case I only advise you to start up a business when you have the required money that is needed as it is not advisable for you to get a loan to start of any business Because you might be at risk if there is business failure.

AfriPeeps Official

There are so many people who have a number of ideas in their head but are not able to execute any of the ideas just because there is no money to establish the business. The worse part is that most of the people today won't help, no one is ready to raise or fund you for the business, they only believe in an already established business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though raising capital for business is one of the major and crucial stage of business but I think it is not the most difficult stage because there are several ways these can be done expecially if the business idea is feasible. We can borrow loan from the bank or borrow from friends and relatives

Good luck

Verified member
You can fund a business by sorting out for capital either from individual or from a financial institutions or company like going to bank or any other cooperative society that gives loan at a minimal rate so as not to run bankrupt or have any problems with the business.Capital is very important in any business one does.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to fund a business is to locate angel investors. You need the service of a venture capitalist in order to locate angel investors of course you have to pay for his service. It is very important to have your business plan ready and do some presentation practice on it in order to win the Angel investor over.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have seen most people thay always save for their future business idea. Although this is a good idea as there won't be problems of having to borrow from friends, families or even taking loans from banks. The only problem with this is that it may take longer period to save the actual capital.