Fruit diet to lose weight faster

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A healthy balanced diet at right time and right proportion would be the best diet plan to go with. It will not make life boring as you would have enough healthy varieties to choose from. Also all the nutritional requirements would be fulfilled and one would not get side effects. Drinking plenty of water, living active life and exercising in whichever way you can is equally important. We need them to have a good metabolism and that is the key for healthy weight management. And definitely a good sleep is equally important.
I agree with the balanced diet. But in our case our dining table tradition is rice plus a dish, just one dish. It is only during occasions that we have more than 1 dish to eat although in this pandemic era we are now having vegetables often together with fish or meat. At least we get the right nutrients now even if it is expensive than before.

Kola

Verified member
Generally fruits help to reduce the weight of the body.fruits like apple, banana, pineapple,coconut helps the body a lot so try taking a lot of fruit for weight reduction.fruit Also provide and supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Fruit is very good and okay because its contain fiber which help yo protect body system from any external attack.
Fruit its self when it is properly eating it will make somebody yo loss weight and light.
This can really work very fast especially when one is doing exercise along with it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well this should only be done with fruits that do not have fat because there are some fruits with high fat content and will not be the best for people who are interested to lose their weight, fruit generally to me I believe it is just a natural supplement that can be use to supply the body with the required nutrient.. I still Believe in exercise because that is just the best way to reduce your weight naturally without any side effects but some people are always so lazy to engage in exercise.. it is better to talk to your doctor.

Dora Wi

Not all fruit can be used to lose weight fruits like banana and some other fruits cannot be used to lose weight because they contain calories
Those can still be used for weight loss as long as you watch how much you eat in total. If your daily caloric intake is below the amount you use up, you will lose weight.

Acerrim

Not all fruit can be used to lose weight fruits like banana and some other fruits cannot be used to lose weight because they contain calories

Drrooll

Am really sure if fruit is used to lose weight but maybe fruit like orange or lemon when drink very early morning like first thing in the morning you can be able to use it to lose weight

Dora Wi

I didn't know fruit also helps in weight loss I only thought fruit do contains calories which end up in weight gain I will try and recommend those fruit for a friend of mine because she has being trying to lose weight for a while and nothing is been effective
Sure, fruits contain calories but the good thing is that they are not particularly calorie dense - which means you can eat a lot more of them in terms of volume than, say, rice or potatoes. They also tend to have a good amount of fibre which makes them very filling.

Empress

Verified member
I didn't know fruit also helps in weight loss I only thought fruit do contains calories which end up in weight gain I will try and recommend those fruit for a friend of mine because she has being trying to lose weight for a while and nothing is been effective

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some people who depend on fruit for the main purpose of losing weight will still not be able lose weight because fruit sometimes contains fats in which will still makes the body to gain more weight. When people are thinking of losing weight generally exercise should be one of the most important thing they should think of

arunima25

Verified member
I agree with the balanced diet. But in our case our dining table tradition is rice plus a dish, just one dish. It is only during occasions that we have more than 1 dish to eat although in this pandemic era we are now having vegetables often together with fish or meat. At least we get the right nutrients now even if it is expensive than before.
Most of our old food traditions took good care of a complete and nutritious meal. And we eat locally grown food there in our traditional meals and that has its own benefits. It suits our genetics and the requirements of our body in a certain geographical area. Our traditional foods are well suited to our metabolism and hence they help a lot with weight management too. A healthy metabolism is key to weight management.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am sharing this type of diet because it was tried by my wife. The effect is not exactly loose bowel movement but somehow similar. She feasted on papaya, watermelon, pineapple and ripe mangoes. Fruit was the only thing that she ate plus water only. She was consuming so much fruits on the first day to fight off the hunger. After 2 days she lost 2 pounds and within 1 week of the fruit diet she had lost 5 pounds.

Oh my, it was very effective. However, my wife admitted that she couldn’t eat fruits anymore after a week of dieting because she might throw up. Her taste buds were protesting and she couldn’t control her urge to eat rice and meat dish or even fish as long as it is not fruit anymore. The story ends there. But if you dare to try the fruit diet then I hope you succeed.

arunima25

Verified member
A healthy balanced diet at right time and right proportion would be the best diet plan to go with. It will not make life boring as you would have enough healthy varieties to choose from. Also all the nutritional requirements would be fulfilled and one would not get side effects. Drinking plenty of water, living active life and exercising in whichever way you can is equally important. We need them to have a good metabolism and that is the key for healthy weight management. And definitely a good sleep is equally important.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Eating fruits alone will not work for me. I will end up like your wife, so tired of fruits and yearning for meat, milk or some pancake. One thing that has worked for in taking care of my weight is just always taking healthy meals in enough proportions. I also do daily exercise and drink a good amount of water daily.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is really great to hear that your wife lost weight after eating fruits. There have been many studies that have suggested that consuming a lot of fruits can help to to lose weight faster. How can someone not like fruits? Fruits are a blessing of the nature and the health benefits provided by fruits are enormous.

Dora Wi

Yeah taking more of balanced diet and loads of water after meal will help with weight loss. Exercise shouldn't be about the strenuous ones just taking a few walks daily like say 10 minutes or more will help. But if one can adding portion control will make it faster. Drink more water too
Yes, I think people underestimate the power of light exercise such as walking. Apart from actual exercise, simple day-to-day activities can help you burn more energy such as sitting on an exercise ball while working, or doing chores.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if you can actually lose weight faster with fruit diets. Fruits are high-calorie diet because it contains a lot of sugar. Sugars are simple carbohydrates that easily convert into fats. If you want to control your weight, you need to avoid eating simple carbohydrates. However, I don't mean to say fruits are not good, they are packed with antioxidents.

Sammyesx

I didn't realize their are food diet to reduce weight, I can relate to her reaction after some days, fruits should be a supplement not something that will be eaten so often like food. To me the best way of losing weight is through exercise and workouts.

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard of many stories where people start with such diet plans in enthusiasm and carry on with it for some time and then they find it tough to carry on.Most of these are not sustainable ones and might even bring adverse effects on health. One of my friend got sick and started having mood swings. She actually got some nutritional deficiencies too.
Better to stick to healthy balanced diet and exercise.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It's definitely not a sustainable way to lose weight. I think most people could use eating more fruits but an all-fruit diet is very restrictive and therefore lacking in many necessary nutrients, especially protein. And personally I think my cravings for savoury flavours would drive me crazy right from the start :D

I agree with @Augusta a balanced diet and some exercise is the best for losing weight long term.
Yeah taking more of balanced diet and loads of water after meal will help with weight loss. Exercise shouldn't be about the strenuous ones just taking a few walks daily like say 10 minutes or more will help. But if one can adding portion control will make it faster. Drink more water too