FreeMyApps: Earn Rewards for Trying Out New Apps

King bell

VIP Contributor
FreeMyApps is a great way for users to earn rewards for trying out new apps. It's a free service that lets users earn gift cards, discounts and more by downloading and trying out apps from the App Store and Google Play. The app has a simple and straightforward interface, making it easy to get started and earn rewards.

The app is quite straightforward: users select the app they want to try, download it, and then play it for a few minutes. After that, they can submit their score and receive points that can be redeemed for rewards. There are also rewards for referring friends, which makes it easy to earn even more rewards.

The rewards offered by FreeMyApps are quite good - users can earn gift cards from popular retailers, discounts, and even cash. The rewards are updated regularly, so there's always something new to look forward to.

Overall, FreeMyApps is a great way to earn rewards for trying out new apps. It's free, easy to use, and offers good rewards. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to make some extra money by playing apps.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Freemyapp pays you just to test new app, how cool is that, some of the rewards available through Freemyapp include cards, cash, and other prizes. It is important to note that the availability of app testing opportunities and rewards may vary depending on your location and other factors. here are steps by steps to follow to get started.

1- Download the Freemyapp app on your device from the App Store or Google Play Store.

2- Create an account by providing your email address and creating a password.

3- Complete your profile by providing additional information about yourself, such as your age, gender, and interests.

4- Browse the list of available app testing opportunities and select the ones that you would like to participate in.

5- Follow the instructions provided to test the app and provide your feedback.

6- Earn rewards for completing app testing opportunities.

7- Redeem your rewards for a variety of prizes, including cards and cash.

Etini

Valued Contributor
From the first comment, the availability of apps to try varies based on location. And I am sure Africa and other developing nations would be affected. It is always disheartening when we can't earn rewards from all these platforms by virtue of out location and demography.

There is a risk associated with testing apps for a pay. What if the app has a malware that is embedded in it that might end up harming your device. I don't know how safe it is to earn from testing apps. I don't think the risk is worth taking. What of privacy concerns?

Any app that has been installed in your phone is tapping sensitive information from you. And they might be sharing it. I think this method of earning online is rather risky. What is the guarantee that the apps one is testing are good all's? What is the guarantee that your device is safe with those apps?