Freelancing vs Affiliate Marketing

AndyC

Freelancing and affiliate marketing are two hot ways to earn money online today. Both have positives and negatives. They both offer ways to make money online. Just in different ways.

Freelancing allows you to sell your services to others looking for the work that you offer. This can be profitable in many’s ways. Many freelancers join websites that take a percentage of their earnings because they provide the traffic looking for the services. Websites like Legiit and fiverr are just two sites that freelancers work out of.

Affiliate marketing is a way to earn income online by promoting other peoples products. Most companies today offer affiliate programs that pay you a commission if you create a sale for them.

Affiliate marketers use social media, websites and email marketing, etc. to promote their offers.

Both of these marketing techniques can be successful it just depends on the person who is working on these projects.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm already doing the two both freelancing and affiliate marketing but I think I'm making more money former than the lstter. The good thing about freelancing is that one can do different things at different times and avoid boredom but the other one is just about marketing third party products which can be boring just doing only one thing

Freelancing has different tasks to be done. One can write articles, post on forums, write peoms, be a blogger, mange social media accounts etc. I'm anaffiliate, a newbie by the way so I'm, yet to make any money off it for now.stll learning about it

Nova

I think freelancing and affiliate marketing both are going to serve the different market. And this can be pretty disturbing if you ask me. I have found out that freelancing is hard. Dealing with people is hard. And worst part is that affiliate marketing is even more harder. I can tell you that some of the time it could take some really lot of effort for the affiliate marketing. Something you may have to struggle with the traffic and keep pushing the people to your page that contains the links. And those links need to have some sort of purchase in order for that affiliate marketing to work out.

A lot of times I feel if freelancing works out for you, then you can get ahead and do the same for earning more. And for the affiliate marketing you may have to take more effort over a period of time. So choose what works for you. Some of the time you have to take risk and go with the flow in that case.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A freelancer in the internet is one who works online for a varied type of work. One example is a translator for English that is usually needed by Koreans. Another freelancing work is the survey and the emailing of subscription. There's also the new one that I heard which is the posting of social media accounts. A Facebook Page that needs content can also be done by a freelancer. With affiliate marketing you enroll an affiliation to a store like Amazon or Alibaba. When approved you promote their products in your website. When someone orders the product care of your website then there is already a commission that you have earned. They call it passive income because the usual activity is posting once a day and they just wait for the commission to arrive.