Review Freedoge.city reviews: Scam or legit?

Victorial

There are many sites that promise to give you some free coins like Dogecoins, bitcoins, shiba inu, solana, Litcoin and others. It is hard to say these sites are real or fake until you reach the minimum withdrawal of threshold and you are paid or not paid before you can know. The other way is if you were told by a friend who has withdrawn from it.
Freedoge.city is a website that gives its users the free pass to earn some dogecoins when they spin the wheel. As a new user, you get 2 Dogecoins + 3 tickets. The tickets can be used to get free Dogecoins when you spin or called the carousel game by the site.

When you refer, you also get 2 Dogecoins + 1 ticket and there is no upper limit for the recommendation reward.

Cons:
You can't spin if you don't have tickets. No ticket no winning
It always seems that the spinning is hacked. I have never won 10, 50,100 free dogecoins at once. They usually give me 0.3, 0.5, and 1 free dogecoin which value is small.
The minimum withdrawal is 100 Dogecoins excluding the withdrawal fee.

Pros:
It is free. And free things might be fake or do not last
The interface is very smooth and user-friendly

Has anyone withdrawn from the site before? Share your experience. Currently, I have about 46 dogecoins and I am looking forward to withdrawing if they are truly real.

D

Deleted member 28127

I cannot affirm or decline if it is a paying or not platform because some users claim getting paid while my account at free doge cc got suspended when reaching 37 doge.

Kingstone

I used to have an account with this website but I noticed some false moves from them and I quitted it. I really hope you will get paid in the end so that many others can join and earn more dogecoins through referrals. I think the fastest way is to get 50 referrals which will get you automatically 100 dogecoins and you can easily apply for a withdrawal. But with the way dogecoin is losing value drastically, the worth is somehow unfavorable. It was initially reading 0.25$ and now it has lost a few cents and it is likely to fall more.