[Freecash] Legit or scam? - Review

M

Manris

Freecash
Hello
I want to tell you about the GPT (Get-Paid-To) Site called Freecash. If you thought that from the name of the site they are giving away free money, this is not so. There are not so many ways to earn money, there are only 3 of them. 1. Polls 2. Offers 3. Referrals This site ranks #1 in the world among the Best GPT Sites and has over 17k reviews on Trustpilot's Popular Site and has a fairly high ranking indicating the site's Legitimacy. There are many advantages here such as: Low withdrawal threshold, Low hwithdrawal fees, Many withdrawal methods available, High survey/offer rewards, 5% Referral system, Joining age 13+, Available worldwide. An application is also available in the Play market, which makes it very easy to use this site. And most importantly, the application is not large and will not take up phone memory. I advise you to join, I hope this Post was useful for you.

Attachments

• ogBanner2.png
    ogBanner2.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 0

Abigael

Valued Contributor
If you are talking about Freecash forum, then this site was declared scam a long time ago. This is because it had so much instability such that it used to have so many changes every now and then. It also stopped paying it's members after a while. So it turned out to be a scam site.

Plus the owners of Forum coin had already warned people that the owner of Freecash forum is a know serial scammer who is used to creating scam websites a lot. Ever since I saw the warning, I was never active in the forum. This is because I trust forum coin fully when it comes to guiding people on the scam sites.

You should always take your time to study a new site before giving it your time and effort. You never know when you are wasting your resources in a wrong site. Plus it is so bad to guide people into a scam site.

M

Manris

If you are talking about Freecash forum, then this site was declared scam a long time ago. This is because it had so much instability such that it used to have so many changes every now and then. It also stopped paying it's members after a while. So it turned out to be a scam site.

Plus the owners of Forum coin had already warned people that the owner of Freecash forum is a know serial scammer who is used to creating scam websites a lot. Ever since I saw the warning, I was never active in the forum. This is because I trust forum coin fully when it comes to guiding people on the scam sites.

You should always take your time to study a new site before giving it your time and effort. You never know when you are wasting your resources in a wrong site. Plus it is so bad to guide people into a scam site.
No, you made a mistake and mixed up the site. I wrote that this is a GPT site, not a forum. I was looking at a completely different site. You didn't read carefully