Mr. & Mrs. Money

Learn how to make money online through Affiliate Marketing. Free help and assistance is available to learn how. If you're not making at least $100 per day in online marketing, then you may be focusing on the wrong programs.

We'd also be interested in knowing what other methods of online marketing you've tried in the past. Maybe we can share ideas and learn together. What are some of the online money making marketing programs that you've tried in the past?

Last edited:

Mr. & Mrs. Money

Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the best ways of making money online. All you need to do is to acquire the right knowledge and idea of how the whole thing works. Then the next thing you should do is to sign up on any affiliate marketing platform such as clickbank and the rest of them.
Definitely. With the proper knowledge and commitment, you could do really well with affiliate marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the best ways of making money online. All you need to do is to acquire the right knowledge and idea of how the whole thing works. Then the next thing you should do is to sign up on any affiliate marketing platform such as clickbank and the rest of them.

V

vijay9700

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance marketing in which a company compensates affiliates for every sale made by a customer or visitor that visits a website as a result of the affiliate's own marketing efforts. You encourage people to buy the firm's product, and the company then pays you a commission for each sale made as a result of your referral.

The operation of this industry is overseen by four important players. They are as follows:

Dealer

Network

Publisher

Customer

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no fixed amount of money to be made on affiliate marketing. The person may be making more than what the poster said or lesser than that depending on many factors which include how well can the affiliate marketer persuade his intending customers and also the measn of generating traffic to one's landing page. All these determine how much that can be made through affiliate marketing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m an Amazon affiliate so I’m trying to see how I can make extra income from it. I will have loved you share how you make your own conversion apart from getting good numbers of clicks all the time. I will like to learn about new ways of promoting my affiliate links

Mertayasa

Affiliate marketing is one of the best way to make money online. Most of expect make more than $1000 each month through affiliate marketing, but we need to have good traffic. I was start become affiliate marketing in 2020 and I decided to stop. The reason for me is very difficult to find a quality traffic, unless you a celebrity or well known people maybe you can easily to get huge amount of traffic.

We also need specific tools in order to generate our link and track it. So affiliate marketing is look easy but need good strategy.​

Payus20

There is no fixed amount of money to be made on affiliate marketing. The person may be making more than what the poster said or lesser than that depending on many factors which include how well can the affiliate marketer persuade his intending customers and also the measn of generating traffic to one's landing page. All these determine how much that can be made through affiliate marketing.
I totally agree with you. No fixed amount, everything depends on the link you are promoting

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you work on several websites you can actually earn minimally online....If you work on several ptp sites at least you can make over 1$ a day.

And of course, if you have a skill then you can make more money online.
The best is to sell a skill.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate way of making money online. Those who affiliate for clickbank, Amazon, and SFI etc, makes thousands of dollars every month involving in affiliate marketing. Even if my country never grown to where people makes lots of purchases online, with the amount of online merchants who orders products online is encouraging to get something out of affiliate marketing by convincing them to shop using your link.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you work on several websites you can actually earn minimally online....If you work on several ptp sites at least you can make over 1$ a day.

And of course, if you have a skill then you can make more money online.
The best is to sell a skill.
Definitely. Learning an online skill is the best way to make money online. you can make money by working very hard on several websites but having a skill will give you an edge to make a whole lot of money that will be able to take care of your life expenses on monthly basis. A lot of people have become rich working online.

Altitho

It's good
Definitely. Learning an online skill is the best way to make money online. you can make money by working very hard on several websites but having a skill will give you an edge to make a whole lot of money that will be able to take care of your life expenses on monthly basis. A lot of people have become rich working online.
It's good idea to try, nothing else to try although fail but have attempt