Review Free crypto with these apps. Pi,bee and timestope

zaynzareer

After Bitcoin, may cryptocurrencies have entered the market. Some cryptocurrencies are developing, and they have an app which rewards you with their currency and you can do that with your phone. You can check reviews on the internet to know more about them. The below ones are legit ones that i am using right now and also i have done research about them, so they are legit.

''Note: These crypto are developing and there is no guaranteed success. They have come halfway, so we can just hope that they succeed and hit the market.''

The way these apps work is you need to click the mine button once a day and it will reward you till the next day, when you will again go and hit that button.

1. Pi network

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. It is currently in phase 3, so probably will be listed on exchanges and be ready to use by the end of this year, 2021. So grab you seat quickly and mine some coins before it is released soon. Every 24 hour you need to click the mine button. I am sending you 1π! To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (zaynzareer) as your invitation code.

2.Bee

Bee network is also very similar to Pi. Just click the mine button every 24 hours. Bee is in Phase 1 and planning to go to Phase 2 by the end of this year.

So join the network early and secure yourself some good amount of bees.

Here is my invitation link for BEE Network. Use the invitation code: zaynzareer. Download at Earn A Bee In Game, Future's Not The Same | Bee Network

3.TimeStope

Now this one is different. There is something called attendance score which you will mark everyday by going to the calendar tab and clicking the blue stamp once a day. You will also be able to click the stamp and mark attendance anytime of the day, it doesn’t have to be exactly after 24 hours. So you don't have to always try to be on time to click that button. There is no button to click in this app. For me the calendar resets at 12pm UTC. So i click the stamp every day at any time. The attendance points serve several purpose. If the attendance points go down to zero, your account will be permanently disabled and you can't recover the account, so make sure to mark attendance everyday! You will get two attendance points for marking attendance everyday. And lose 3 points if you miss a day (if i am not wrong.) These points also determine the amount of tau(timestope currency name) you can transfer between accounts. The bigger your points, the more Tau you can transfer within the network to other users. After 240 attendance points, you can complete KYC verification. This project is currently in Phase 1, so jump in early and mine and save big amounts for yourself. Download from Playstore. Use my referral code zaynzareer (its called witness in timestop.)

That’s it guys, these were the pure legit ones i could find and the ones i am using in my phone right now. Do try the apps, and who knows these crypto may skyrocket in the future just like Bitcoin. So earn some coins now!

Tnx for reading! have a great day!

K

Kash23

What do you think will be the price of Pi BEE cryptocurrency in the future ?. Pi is an old project and I think the prospect has it big
Pi will be around £5 in the next 5 years.
So far Pi Network, Timestope, Bee Network and Midion are the top 4 mining networks in 2021 which are completely free to mine.
Only five seconds a day on your smartphone and no investment needed, you have a chance to receive a huge amount of money as in the future these will be worth thousands. You need a invitation code to join at start.
This is how many made millions through bitcoin for free when it started!

For Pi Network use invitation code: Mkash23

For Timestope use witness code: kash786

For BEE Network use the invitation code: awatif786

For Midion Network use the invitation code: mohamedkashif

I'm always mining and active.

Happy Mining :)

Shigobad2020

After Bitcoin, may cryptocurrencies have entered the market. Some cryptocurrencies are developing, and they have an app which rewards you with their currency and you can do that with your phone. You can check reviews on the internet to know more about them. The below ones are legit ones that i am using right now and also i have done research about them, so they are legit.

''Note: These crypto are developing and there is no guaranteed success. They have come halfway, so we can just hope that they succeed and hit the market.''

The way these apps work is you need to click the mine button once a day and it will reward you till the next day, when you will again go and hit that button.

1. Pi network

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. It is currently in phase 3, so probably will be listed on exchanges and be ready to use by the end of this year, 2021. So grab you seat quickly and mine some coins before it is released soon. Every 24 hour you need to click the mine button. I am sending you 1π! To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (zaynzareer) as your invitation code.

2.Bee

Bee network is also very similar to Pi. Just click the mine button every 24 hours. Bee is in Phase 1 and planning to go to Phase 2 by the end of this year.

So join the network early and secure yourself some good amount of bees.

Here is my invitation link for BEE Network. Use the invitation code: zaynzareer. Download at Earn A Bee In Game, Future's Not The Same | Bee Network

3.TimeStope

Now this one is different. There is something called attendance score which you will mark everyday by going to the calendar tab and clicking the blue stamp once a day. You will also be able to click the stamp and mark attendance anytime of the day, it doesn’t have to be exactly after 24 hours. So you don't have to always try to be on time to click that button. There is no button to click in this app. For me the calendar resets at 12pm UTC. So i click the stamp every day at any time. The attendance points serve several purpose. If the attendance points go down to zero, your account will be permanently disabled and you can't recover the account, so make sure to mark attendance everyday! You will get two attendance points for marking attendance everyday. And lose 3 points if you miss a day (if i am not wrong.) These points also determine the amount of tau(timestope currency name) you can transfer between accounts. The bigger your points, the more Tau you can transfer within the network to other users. After 240 attendance points, you can complete KYC verification. This project is currently in Phase 1, so jump in early and mine and save big amounts for yourself. Download from Playstore. Use my referral code zaynzareer (its called witness in timestop.)

That’s it guys, these were the pure legit ones i could find and the ones i am using in my phone right now. Do try the apps, and who knows these crypto may skyrocket in the future just like Bitcoin. So earn some coins now!

Tnx for reading! have a great day!
Please can someone tell me more about PI and how much is it worth currently? I know a little about bee , its used for mining every twenty four hours , and they keep you going from one ohasentk another.