Exchanging Free advertising for products and services

niche

Verified member
I have a blog and website network with niche websites, so as a complementary service, members can advertise their product or service free of cost if there are no links. Please send a detailed description of the products or services which you sell, postal address, phone number, email by messaging and I will repost it free of cost, including email address.
For those who want backlinks, I can post one backlink complementary. Affiliate links will not be posted. Kindly note that I am private citizen, I do not receive help from any government agency.

Smarteyes

I have a blog and website network with niche websites, so as a complementary service, members can advertise their product or service free of cost if there are no links. Please send a detailed description of the products or services which you sell, postal address, phone number, email by messaging and I will repost it free of cost, including email address.
For those who want backlinks, I can post one backlink complementary. Affiliate links will not be posted. Kindly note that I am private citizen, I do not receive help from any government agency.
Good idea/offer, so you post there my YouTube channel?
Yes ! It's a new channel with funny videos to Wash away business stress and refresh our minds. hhaha @Smarteyes media is the one. For more information [email protected] thank you

linneasandel

There are several tactics available for advertising your products and services both online and offline, including promotional products, flyers, custom flag banners, newsletters, newspapers, and so on. You are free to use these tactics in web marketing. Search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), social media marketing (SMM), video marketing, and so on.