Crypto Free 62 USD worth of MuskSwap token to your bsc address with instant withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't use to believe that airdrops are real. I do think there are lots of fake airdrops among them. I was on facebook yesterday when I came across a post that has a airdrop link. So I entered the link and claimed the airdrop.
On the telegram bot of the airdrop I see distribution of token is every Sunday. So I decided to wait till Sunday. But to day that I checked my binance SmartChain address I see that 200,000,000 MUSK token has been added to my address.
So I checked to see if the token is already listed. Thank God it is listed and the price of 1 MUSK is $0.00000032 making upto $64.

GUIDE TO GET FREE 200,000,000 MUST WORTH $64 TO YOUR BSC ADDRESS.

# Total MuskSwap token to be distributed is 30,000 billion MUSK.

# 200,000,000 Must per successful signup.

# If you don't have telegram app. Download it on Google Play Store or Apple Store.

# Join there telegram bot
MuskSwap Bot to claim your free 200,000,000 musk.

# Join there telegram group and channel

# Join there twitter and retweet pinned post.

# Enter BSC address and submit.

# Now look for withdraw link and click in it to withdraw your 200,000,000 musk.

Claim yours today before they distribute every thing.

Join and claim $64 worth of MuskSwap token now MuskSwap Bot

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, some airdrops are legit and they give you free tokens. You can even withdraw to your wallet (where it is listed), but whether you have noticed this or not, the token you just withdrew to your wallet may not be tradable. In other words, you cannot exchange to other currencies or even withdraw as fiat currency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The OP sent me a PM at bizdustry with this same airdrop. I.believe that their is something tangible to benefit from this airdrop if I enroll into it dear. And the task to complete isn't hard, just upvoting and retweeting of posts on social media sites. I don't know the kind of BSC address I'll be using to start the airdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.