Forum Posting Guidelines

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Creating New Threads
  • Start threads in the most relevant forum category.
  • Don't create empty posts that contain nothing but a link (if you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it in your own words). Be careful when linking to sites you are affiliates with, as it may cross the lines into self-promotion/spamming.
Posting

This also should be common sense, but some of the things people like to try and do that isn't allowed...
  • Don't hijack threads/topics. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject, posting in someone's thread.
  • Don't be lazy and "post offers". Do not reply to threads with your copy and paste offers (including "check out this link", "check my signature", or "I have a blog, interested?"). Copy/paste posts, junk posts, and other ambiguous replies will be treated as spam and will be deleted, wasting your time and ours. We may also issue spam warnings which could very quickly lead to a ban.
  • Don't mask your links with a URL that redirects the user. If you want to link to something, link to the actual page.
  • Don't post stuff that is a copy/paste. We don't have any need for duplicate content/plagiarism.
1. DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers

Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.

2. Do not post copyright-infringing material

Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.

3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.

4. Do not cross post questions

Please refrain from posting the same question or content in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.

5. Do not PM users asking for help

Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.

6. Posting Links and Email

You must have minimum of 10 post count requirement to be able to post or share your Links or Email.

7. Your content can not be submitted:

Your post contains some suspected spam words such as gift cards, links, email etc. You must have minimum of 10 post before you can make such post as a member of the forum.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Post in the appropriate categories your post will be approved and also ensure your post is detailed enough and not deceptive.

H

helpmakemoneyonlinerich

why my post unapproved , i see many people post email , why i cant post

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Post that contains email or link are automatically unapproved and will be reviewed and approved by admin. Anyway your post have been approved.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply and inconvenience this must have caused you. Your post may have been unapproved because of one of the following reasons:

1. Posted content in the wrong category.

2. Posted Gift Card content in Money
making forum instead of Gift Card Forum

3. Spammed private message with links.

4, Posted content that's too brief and not straight forward

5. Posted duplicate content (Copy/Past). Copy and Past post get deleted without warning.

Note: If your post contains a link or an email address it will be automatically get unapprove to prevent flooding the forum with links or spam. Also be aware that members with profile photo their post is most likely be approve on time.

If you have further issue please don't hesitate to comment here.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
There are a lot of Gift Card posts being posted in the forum every few minutes, for your post to be approved or considered to make it outstanding and Title and content should be different. Recently we noticed members post similar content about Gift Card and Paid Survey, in such scenarios we end up deleting such posts since the title and content are the same with a lot of posts in the forum.

Don't Post Something Like:
Code:
1. ATTENTION 10 SPOTS LEFT FOR FOR WINNIG $1000 GIVEAWAY IF INTRESTED EMAIL US AT: blabla@gmail .com
2. $1000 PayPal Gift Card If you want more info please email me at: blabla@gmail .com
3. What is the best gift anytime? The Target GiftCard. No fees. No expiration. No kidding click here
4. Looking to make an Extra income online by simply completing survey? I have agreat site you can use to Earn a little
These kinds of posts are too similar and look suspicious, the only option is to consider some and delete others. We are doing our best to prevent spam posts.

E

erikaambas

If your post is unapproved it's under review. But try to check which forums did you post it.

E

erikaambas

If your post is unapproved it's under review. But try to check which forums did you post it.

J

Johnson@23

Hi sir I'm new here im just post not accepted and unable to save received I'm not authorised for post please explain for me thanks