Forum Posting Guidelines

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Creating New Threads
  • Start threads in the most relevant forum category.
  • Don't create empty posts that contain nothing but a link (if you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it in your own words). Be careful when linking to sites you are affiliates with, as it may cross the lines into self-promotion/spamming.
Posting

This also should be common sense, but some of the things people like to try and do that isn't allowed...
  • Don't hijack threads/topics. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject, posting in someone's thread.
  • Don't be lazy and "post offers". Do not reply to threads with your copy and paste offers (including "check out this link", "check my signature", or "I have a blog, interested?"). Copy/paste posts, junk posts, and other ambiguous replies will be treated as spam and will be deleted, wasting your time and ours. We may also issue spam warnings which could very quickly lead to a ban.
  • Don't mask your links with a URL that redirects the user. If you want to link to something, link to the actual page.
  • Don't post stuff that is a copy/paste. We don't have any need for duplicate content/plagiarism.
1. DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers

Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.

2. Do not post copyright-infringing material

Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.

3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.

4. Do not cross post questions

Please refrain from posting the same question or content in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.

5. Do not PM users asking for help

Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.

6. Posting Links and Email

You must have minimum of 10 post count requirement to be able to post or share your Links or Email.

7. Your content can not be submitted:

Your post contains some suspected spam words such as gift cards, links, email etc. You must have minimum of 10 post before you can make such post as a member of the forum.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

Last edited:
A

azuldeep2020

Mis post aparecen como no aprobados, los cambie de sección pero siguen sin estar aprobados

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Please sorry if some of your post weren't approved. Some users post were deleted because they were duplicate post of already existed post in the forum. To easily get your post approved, it should be self explanatory and not requesting users to send an email. We are working on the issue of unapproved post, this issue will be resolve before the end of October.

Peter Warrior

Hi Admin. I hope you're fine.
Yesterday I posted, but at that moment status was unapproved, today is not there. it was deleted. How can I get a feedback about it¡?

houcine

hola fecoms gracias por el consejo la verdad soy nuevo y no si como funciona si yo publico alguna oferta sin escreber mi correo electronico como van a saber mis datos
es prohibido el correo electronico gracias

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Admin. I hope you're fine.
Yesterday I posted, but at that moment status was unapproved, today is not there. it was deleted. How can I get a feedback about it¡?
Your post may have been deleted because of the content it contains. Maybe it was suspected to be spam.

LarryZS

Creating New Threads
  • Don't create empty posts that contain nothing but a link (if you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it in your own words). Be careful when linking to sites you are affiliates with, as it may cross the lines into self-promotion/spamming.
Posting

This also should be common sense, but some of the things people like to try and do that isn't allowed...
  • Don't hijack threads/topics. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject, posting in someone's thread.
  • Don't be lazy and "post offers". Do not reply to threads with your copy and paste offers (including "check out this link", "check my signature", or "I have a blog, interested?"). Copy/paste posts, junk posts, and other ambiguous replies will be treated as spam and will be deleted, wasting your time and ours. We may also issue spam warnings which could very quickly lead to a ban.
  • Don't mask your links with a URL that redirects the user. If you want to link to something, link to the actual page.
  • Don't post stuff that is a copy/paste. We don't have any need for duplicate content/plagiarism.

Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.

Please refrain from posting the same question or content in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.

5. Do not PM users asking for help

Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.

6. Posting Links and Email

You must have minimum 6 post count requirement to be able to post or share your Links or Email.

What happens if I break a rule?

If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
Hi I have spent the Whole day trying to post something just text, no links or something and for the last 6 hours i get the same error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I don't understand why i saw similar new posts from other users today and they were published, any how no matter what I write or try to publish in Money Make Forum, I get the same message and my post is no published please help this is frustrating.

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I have spent the Whole day trying to post something just text, no links or something and for the last 6 hours i get the same error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I don't understand why i saw similar new posts from other users today and they were published, any how no matter what I write or try to publish in Money Make Forum, I get the same message and my post is no published please help this is frustrating.
Hello @LarryZS, we apologise for any inconvenience caused for your inability to post your content. Some keywords are automatically being moderated or rejected to prevent new members from flooding the forum with advert or links such gift cards content.

To have a better understanding of this situation, you were able to post here because your post doesn't contains the suspected keywords.

Solution: You currently have 4 post count, post additional content or reply to a thread with a meaningful post and afterward you can make your post that was being rejected. You must have minimum of 6 post count before you can make some post.

lcpalead

Hola buen día de que manera puedo realizar las 10 publicaciones que se me piden y cuales son los foros adecuados.
par

B

Beatriz Jiménez

Sorry to insist, but I don't understand why my post was not approved. It turns out that many of the publications I saw have an email, although the rules say that they do not put email. I have made two different posts and neither was approved.

lcpalead

Creating New Threads
Posting

Evite publicar la misma pregunta o contenido en varios foros. Normalmente hay un foro que es el más adecuado para publicar su pregunta.

5. No pida ayuda a los usuarios de PM

No envíe mensajes privados a ningún usuario que solicite ayuda. Si necesita ayuda, cree un nuevo hilo en el foro apropiado, entonces toda la comunidad puede ayudar y beneficiarse.

6. Publicación de enlaces y correo electrónico

Debe tener un mínimo de 10 requisitos de recuento de publicaciones para poder publicar o compartir sus enlaces o correo electrónico.

7. Su contenido no se puede enviar:

Su publicación contiene algunas palabras sospechosas de spam, como tarjetas de regalo, enlaces, correo electrónico, etc. Debe tener un mínimo de 10 publicaciones antes de poder realizar dicha publicación como miembro del foro.

¿Qué pasa si rompo una regla?

Si infringe una regla, se le advertirá o se le prohibirá. La prohibición de su cuenta de usuario puede ser temporal o permanente. Los administradores y moderadores también tienen derecho a editar, eliminar, mover o cerrar cualquier hilo o publicación según lo consideren necesario, sin previo aviso.
Ok muy claro gracias

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
What is considered a "Post"? Just replying to a thread or creating a new thread in a forum?
Creating a new thread or replying to a thread are all considered as a Post.

Sprite1950

People scroll up and read Fecom's post
Hello,I'm a new member here. I did some posts or comments but I didn't get any reward for them. How is it done here please?
Did you make sure your posts were at least 100 words? There are a number of reasons you might not have been credited. It is now 110 words for new threads and 100 for comments. Even if you were one word under it won't credit.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Did you make sure your posts were at least 100 words? There are a number of reasons you might not have been credited. It is now 110 words for new threads and 100 for comments. Even if you were one word under it won't credit.
There was recent modification and update yesterday.

Post Count now requires the following.
New thread: Minimum of 110 words
Posting replies: Minimum of 100 words.

gammarays

I don't get,110 words or character