Trading Discussion Forex trading

UZZAL

Hey everyone i want to know more about forex trading.please anyone tell me detailed.
if i know about it ,that helps me more to work.i think the forum help me to reach me t0

my destination.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading means foreign exchange trading. It is trading of one currency against the other. it is not advisable for anyone to venture into forex trading if you do not have adequate knowledge of how it really works because you will lose all your money. It may take you some time to learn things that will make you sexy video in your forex trading journey and of course after that you also need to trade on demo.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Forex trading means foreign exchange trading. It is trading of one currency against the other. it is not advisable for anyone to venture into forex trading if you do not have adequate knowledge of how it really works because you will lose all your money. It may take you some time to learn things that will make you sexy video in your forex trading journey and of course after that you also need to trade on demo.
Yes..... Without adequate technical skills, I don't think anyone should go into forex trading. That person will lose all his/her investment at the end of the day. Forex is a risky investment for anybody without knowledge. I think we can read about it or probably watch several videos, as you have said. Most people think forex is that easy lol

Ray Martinez

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not all that experienced when it comes to forex trading. Forex trading can bring you success financially when you settle down learn through an expert offline or online, you can book one at udemy if you want. The broker I'll recommend you creating account with is eurotrader. It will really guide you as a beginner to know how to place trade successfully, and updating realtime on the prices of the currencies in the foreign market, their movement in the flow chart etc.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is more like an investment platform with great risk where you trade currencies and earn more profit after trading them , but the only thing is that you need to watch the way you trade because through forex the person could make great loss and profit too on the long and short run , so you need to learn more to know the best steps to take trading

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading involves currency trading. Forex brokers offer a lot of currency pairs in the market. Like Eurotrader offers more than 100 currency pairs to trade. However, I recommend new traders should choose the major pair to trade. As for me, my favorite pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Because my broker offers the lowest spreads on those pairs.

UZZAL

Forex trading involves currency trading. Forex brokers offer a lot of currency pairs in the market. Like Eurotrader offers more than 100 currency pairs to trade. However, I recommend new traders should choose the major pair to trade. As for me, my favorite pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Because my broker offers the lowest spreads on those pairs.

Robson Dey

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex.
A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.