Trading Discussion Forex trading has the trap

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading has the trap and belief that new traders can make big profits overnight. Because of overconfidence, new traders often make such mistakes. My broker, Eurotrader, offers from a minimum of 0.01 to a maximum of 1000 lots. As a new trader, you should use minimum lot size and expect a low return. This broker also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A good broker who really loves his trader will always takes his time to advice his downliner the effect of being greedy in forex. There will always be some traps set for those that are greedy and fearful. This will make some of them lose their money if care is not taken.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading is very easy but I have to trade by building knowledge. Forex trading will be much easier for me if I can trade with the right knowledge. Here you have to combine discipline and plan. The Eurotrader platform helps me a lot in building this knowledge.

cashisking149

Wrong - you shouldn't expect any returns. The issue with people coming into forex is they think about money too early before they know how to actually trade. Those who have been in the game long enough realise that a focus on being a good trader leads to money and not the other way around.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think as a trader it's preferable to use the best leverage and low one when trading ,so that your asset would not be liquidated ,most times it could be preferable to use the leverage of 1:29 when scalping and others , depending on your trading plans and others I think