Forex for biginners.

Planet408

I don't think you need to read any book to learn forex trading. Before you start making money in forex trading, i advise you go and meet with some professionals in forex trading. They will be the ones to advise you properly on how to go about your trades so as not to run into big losses. Have it in mind that forex is a risky business. So you don't have to cry out your eyes on daily basis.

D

Deleted member 28127

I don't think you need to read any book to learn forex trading. Before you start making money in forex trading, i advise you go and meet with some professionals in forex trading. They will be the ones to advise you properly on how to go about your trades so as not to run into big losses. Have it in mind that forex is a risky business. So you don't have to cry out your eyes on daily basis.
They will not advice you for free you have to pay for a course fee to learn about forex from professionnal because what it is the benefit of a professionnal to share experience learned from years of forex and trading for free? Sure nothing. So most of professionnal people are offering courses for forex tips and they have an additional forex revenue from courses offered. This is a good step to learn forex however you can skip several months of self entertainement.

Domsimon

As a newbie or a beginner in forex, there are quite a good number of things that you must be on the know before ever thinking of entering the market for trading. Of course, you must have heard that, forex is a very risky and volatile market, though also very lucrative depending on your approach.

As a newbie in forex, you must first of all armed yourself with information or knowledge of forex - the nuances and nitty gritty - to solidly build a deep foundation that will stand a test of time. Why this is necessary is because, many have rushed in and rushed out of trading in the market as a result of their inability to learn what would have kept them afloat in such a turbulent and storm torn market. So learn, learn and learn. It will definitely help you. You can do this through watch videos of experts from YouTube and other platforms. Engage yourself on platforms and forum that specifically focus on forex.

Another important point recommended is to ensure that before you start live trading, you must have engaged yourself in demo trading. Demo trading, nowadays, is provided by every brokers to help beginners trade live without using their capital. This will help one to measure his or her level of understanding the market.

Dora Wi

As a newbie or a beginner in forex, there are quite a good number of things that you must be on the know before ever thinking of entering the market for trading. Of course, you must have heard that, forex is a very risky and volatile market, though also very lucrative depending on your approach.

As a newbie in forex, you must first of all armed yourself with information or knowledge of forex - the nuances and nitty gritty - to solidly build a deep foundation that will stand a test of time. Why this is necessary is because, many have rushed in and rushed out of trading in the market as a result of their inability to learn what would have kept them afloat in such a turbulent and storm torn market. So learn, learn and learn. It will definitely help you. You can do this through watch videos of experts from YouTube and other platforms. Engage yourself on platforms and forum that specifically focus on forex.

Another important point recommended is to ensure that before you start live trading, you must have engaged yourself in demo trading. Demo trading, nowadays, is provided by every brokers to help beginners trade live without using their capital. This will help one to measure his or her level of understanding the market.
I agree completely, it is very important to take your time to learn first and practice on a demo account. Without adequate knowledge and a proper plan, you might as well be gambling.
At the same time, personal development is also important in trading and investing. We have to develop discipline and ways to cope with emotions that may come up when we trade such as fear, anger and greed.
I think the most effective mindset to have is to focus on the process and the improvement, and not the profits, at least in the beginning.

melina scoar

I have to agree forex is not something you can toy with. Some of the time a lot of folks prefer to do the forex marketing and trading because they are getting the commissions. And they end up making more or more just pushing other people into the forex. And they make money purely off referering the other people. And reality must be told that a lot of people tend to lose the money into the forex. And something like that is not being told to you. So that part needs a bit change. And one should be focused on the things that earn them money.

I have not seen the forex earning quick money and also even earning the decent money would be pretty much harder. So one should focus on the forex only as an option not as prime source of income

Y

yugure0403

Good evening everyone. I'm new to it, but let's do our best from now on.

Peppul

Like some other forms of trading in financial markets. Forex trading may seem complex , abstract and intimidating for beginners traders. However, the underlying activity involved trading one national currency for another.
For trading used to be the exclusive territory of large market operators, but is now accessible to the general public and there are many resources available to help beginning traders achieve success.
There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Learning is basic for being a productive a trader. You need to study and research an extensive measure if you should be a beneficial trader. You need to learn particular edge and mental perspective of trading. You have to figure out how to control your feelings. By then start with demo account to make sense of how the market capacities. At display I am normal forex trader.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
It is very difficult to make a profit in Forex trading. However, proper money management and risk management need to be maintained. As a beginner trader, every trader needs to develop practice and strategy. If the strategy is not developed properly, it is almost impossible to make a profit.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There is a lot to be learned in Forex trading. If trading education is not acquired properly, it will be almost impossible to make a profit. I have gained knowledge after trading for a long time. There is still a lot to learn that I need to achieve through more hard work.

Briangsam

There are several reasons forex can be an attractive market, even for beginners who have little experience. The forex market is accessible, requiring only a small deposit of funds for traders to get involved. Also, the market is open for 24 hours per day/5 days a week (it's closed for a short period on weekends).

Razor1911

They will not advice you for free you have to pay for a course fee to learn about forex from professionnal because what it is the benefit of a professionnal to share experience learned from years of forex and trading for free? Sure nothing. So most of professionnal people are offering courses for forex tips and they have an additional forex revenue from courses offered. This is a good step to learn forex however you can skip several months of self entertainement.
Some may charge for learning materials, but there are many other free learning platfroms are available too. I don't think it is necessary to buy any eBook or pdf. There are so many free articles availble, free webinars you can attend and learn, free forums where you can share your views and learn from other traders.

A professional trader, if earning in huge amount doesn't need to sell ebooks for few bucks. That is a wrong conception as you have commented above. Professional trader mostly teaches the newbies for free.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trading is very difficult. But if I want to simplify this difficult subject, I have to acquire knowledge. It is not possible to survive in trading without acquiring knowledge. A trader can acquire knowledge from various online sites.

Daenhivy

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the trading world, so what advises can you guys give me as a total biginner. And do you guys have any books, articals, podcasts recomendation, but I only want to learn about this subject to make it as a side hustle.

cheers
Hi. Bitcoin is trending. So why not chose the Cryptocurrency. Most of traders now is a little bit excited with Bitcoin, I think it's because when exchange to US dollars it's somewhat high compared to other currencies in the world. But If want to ask other Trading option, I would suggest, Expert Option and IQ Option, it's tested and legit through the years. Somehow, FBS trading offers a very low investment as low as $1.

M

mattew@

Hello,
first you have to be warned u be careful. Unfortunately, there is more and more of a cheat on all thrones and sometimes it's even hard to tell what is true and what is not. Unfortunately, I was cheated by a company pretending to be a broker. I decided that I was still interested in forex and I was looking for interesting and proven brokers. I think that eToro, plus500, xm or xtb are really interesting propositions. eToro also has social trading so you can benefit from the knowledge of other traders. Also start by playing on a demo account to see how it works.
You also need to be very calm, forex does not give you the opportunity to earn money from day one. First of all, peace. I'm using eToro and xtb brokers.

Nova

I have to agree forex is not something you can toy with. Some of the time a lot of folks prefer to do the forex marketing and trading because they are getting the commissions. And they end up making more or more just pushing other people into the forex. And they make money purely off referering the other people. And reality must be told that a lot of people tend to lose the money into the forex. And something like that is not being told to you. So that part needs a bit change. And one should be focused on the things that earn them money.

I have not seen the forex earning quick money and also even earning the decent money would be pretty much harder. So one should focus on the forex only as an option not as prime source of income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many beginners guide to search for via YouTube. I'm not an expert forex trader, but I have basic knowledge about how forex work, and how you can drive income through it. You need to follow this rules, so you won't experience countless losses when trading.

The rules are as follows;

* Find a forex broker to register with, the broker will give you step by step help on how to succeed in forex trading. You can use FXTM broker, to create account with and start your forex trading career. You will get everything needed in the site to succeed in your journey to become a successful trader.

* Don't trade when you are emotional depressed. It will make you to be confuse and forget what is needed to place a successful and timely trade.

* Get helpful tips or mentorship from expert traders. Do not rely on your experience alone, seek for others experience, those with broad knowledge about forex.

* Register for realtime forex trading signals, join forex trading conversation groups where experts discuss about when to know, the exact time to trade, and the signals that will give you perfect prediction to make your trading count successful.

* Trade what you can afford to lose, don't trade when you have shortages of cash, you need to have reserves, in order not to lose all you have as a beginner.