Trading Discussion Forex as a game of prediction

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Forex is a good online business and I am not here to write this so as to discourage anyone doing it or aspiring to do it. It is a job you can do and make millions of dollars within minutes and the next you could lose more than you gained. A guy featured in the news and was said to have committed suicide because he lost out all his live earnings within twenty four hours to this game. Sorry that’s what I call it. Despite the fact that they try to say it has tactics to make profits from it I still don’t see it as a sure one. Because it’s almost all about predicting to earn from this so it is not advisable to invest in it if you ask me.

Phabbyfundz

Forex is like a game of prediction but it not just prediction, because calling it that only makes it look like gambling where you just stake money and hope for a positive turn out or win. But forex in its ramifications would include all log of analysis both technical and fundamental and take a lot of practice to become a profitable forex trader.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Losing more than you gain in forex trading or cryptocurrency trading can be as a result of improper or lack of good risk management, you have to manage your risk and you need to make sure that you stick to your stop loss and you don't lose more than 10% of your portfolio on each trade.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You are not wrong in your analogy that forex is more of prediction because it truly is. The thing is that price move in patterns and trends and this trends often repeat their self. This is why with the right knowledge you can be wrong sometimes but you cannot be wrong all the time.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Many have lost millions of dollars from the prediction , before investing you need to make sure you are entering the right trade at the right time , because withing a minute without the right trade the person could lose all his or her gain ,so you need to be more careful