Focusing on SEO activity can spare you from expensive ads

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think most website owners are now focused on the traffic of their site because of the monetization. There are many ad providers so having more traffic is important. But the main issue of this topic is the business in the website which requires audience so their product will have more customers.

By uploading new and original contents every other day, there is no need for a paid ad to get traffic to the site. The uploaded content will get the needed traffic from the search engines. Maybe I can agree with that especially if you have the time to write the contents, to upload the contents and to include proper keywords to the uploading of the web page. If you think that is a hard task then think of the expense when you would need a paid ad to get more traffic to your site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days everyone talks about SEO and knows how important is SEO for gaining traffic and generating revenue. However, the truth is most people never succeed. Even if you hire a SEO consultant or SEI agency, you may never be able to reach the #1 position or the first page of search results for that matter.

V

Vankola13

Very insightful. I would like to see more comments on how a new platform can at least get some SEO traction by tweaking the contents on pages

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is what many people who are into online business do not know. search engine optimisation can help you to save a lot of money for advertisement. I have a mentor who is actually a YouTuber, he monetized his YouTube channel within one month because he has the knowledge of search engine optimisation in the sense that he was getting a lot of views and subscribers from Google.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even if you do not get traffic through SEO, the social media is there. Its still brings in organic traffic to our site like SEO does. I know SEO brings the better cos you can get tracked by the top country users which will surely boost our traffic rate. Their is nothing one can't achieve through hard work and determination. If you're determined to get all your contents ranked on top via search engines and work towards it you'll surely get to that height. Since others do it, why can't we do it too.

D

Deleted member 28127

These days everyone talks about SEO and knows how important is SEO for gaining traffic and generating revenue. However, the truth is most people never succeed. Even if you hire a SEO consultant or SEI agency, you may never be able to reach the #1 position or the first page of search results for that matter.
To reach #1 position you have to buy traffic from Bing Ads because you will be listed in Announcements in Bing and Yahoo search then for free it will be an impossible mission but by Google Adwords or Bing Ads everything becomes possible and you are debited for CPC so per click not by CPM because some one can see your ad and deosn't click even Bing Ads offers advertisement in emails announcements of Yahoo and MSN and Outlook means seen as announcement in email. CPC is not high arround 0,07 $ to 0,35 $ CPC and if you want to be at top rank you pay more CPC.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The ultimate aim of SEO is to get search engine traffic. Search engine traffic means visitors come to your site voluntarily. Since they come to your site because they are interested in your site, they are likely to engage with ads or purchase your products, which ultimately helps in revenue generation.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Proper search engine optimisation strategy can bring lots of free organic traffic to your blog or website. This is why it is very essential to know how to do keyword research or hire the service of an expert that will help you to look for underserved keywords in your niche.search engine optimisation require a lot of patience as it takes longer than usual to index pages on Google Search.