Foap Review

Foap is an online platform where you sell your photographs or videos. If you're good at taking pictures then this app is forif you are good at taking pictures then this app is for you. You get paid on the platform some commission when people make purchases of your work.

How does it work
Download the Foap app on Google play store and sign up with them. There's also an alternative app for those who use iOS devices. Foap is free to register and very easy to get along with. registration takes only a few seconds and would require a log in to your Facebook or email address. Other informations like your date of birth, state and country of origin would be needed.

How does one make money
All you have to do is to add your photos or videos on this platform. The files to be added must be the content created by you. After choosing your file, click on the publish button and your files will be published. You get paid some commission for sales made on this platform. Say you sold a video of $100 you will be paid 50% of it which is $50. The more sales you make the more you earn on this platform. Payment is made through PayPal. Pictures to be sold must have very good quality and sharpness. Plagiarized or pictures downloaded over the internet won't be taken likely and your account maybe flagged.

in general this is a good app for photo lovers , you can do this with your phone or your camera. What is needed is your photo and video quality. Do feel free to check it out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Foap is an online platform where you sell your photographs or videos. If you're good at taking pictures then this app is forif you are good at taking pictures then this app is for you. You get paid on the platform some commission when people make purchases of your work.

How does it work
Download the Foap app on Google play store and sign up with them. There's also an alternative app for those who use iOS devices. Foap is free to register and very easy to get along with. registration takes only a few seconds and would require a log in to your Facebook or email address. Other informations like your date of birth, state and country of origin would be needed.

How does one make money
All you have to do is to add your photos or videos on this platform. The files to be added must be the content created by you. After choosing your file, click on the publish button and your files will be published. You get paid some commission for sales made on this platform. Say you sold a video of $100 you will be paid 50% of it which is $50. The more sales you make the more you earn on this platform. Payment is made through PayPal. Pictures to be sold must have very good quality and sharpness. Plagiarized or pictures downloaded over the internet won't be taken likely and your account maybe flagged.

in general this is a good app for photo lovers , you can do this with your phone or your camera. What is needed is your photo and video quality. Do feel free to check it out.
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Foap platform. I am sure that most people here will find your post interesting and useful at the same time because I think that they are really interested in finding new and legitimate ways to make some money online.

Undoubtedly, there are a lot of ways to make money online these days. Actually, online jobs are becoming more and more popular around the world. It seems that people prefer working online to working offline. The truth is that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. It is wonderful to work online from the comfort of your own house wearing comfortable and casual clothes. Furthermore, you work alone without a boss checking your work, making remarks and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish.

In my opinion, a great earning method for those who enjoy working online is Foap. Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about this legit platform. It is a wonderful idea to sell your photographs and videos and earn some money from them. Actually, it is a very creative way to make money. I have heard about this platform but I have not tried it yet. I think that now it is time to give it a try. :)