Earn Money Fiverr vs freelancer.com which one are you making money with?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The two site I mentioned here, I believe we are familiar with them? they are simply among the best freelance marketplace sites we have to date. I have account both on Fiverr and at freelancer.com as a freelance writer.

But I never earned with Fiverr before, even when I have a seller's account at Fiverr. The system there isn't clear for me to start earning as a writer, proofreader, and copy editor freelancer. I prefer freelancer.com site than Fiverr cos it is more user-friendly than Fiverr, and how to earn as a freelancer is clear there too.

Posting your own service there is simple than when you want to post a service offer at Fiverr. I've earned from freelancer.com, securing gigs there from clients is quite easier than on Fiverr too.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have tried both Freelancer.com and Fiverr and I must that I find freelancer.com so much easier to use than Fiverr. The platform's layout is so easy to navigate and you know well how to get clients and the kind of jobs you are looking for. But creating a gig on Fiverr seems a bit hard for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As a beginner, the website that I will encourage a young newbie on freelancing is freelancer.com. This is because this site always welcome the newbies by making the website to access and makes everything so easy to navigate while Fiverr is somehow difficult and is meant for some experienced users

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that I have never made money with any of those platforms before, so I don't really understand how they are but from research and from what is expert have been telling me, I think I have some better understanding about what to expect on the platform and how it work.

According to the information, they said that fiverr is among one of the most competitive platform, so I believe probably it may be quite difficult for some people to make money on the platform especially those that are offering high competitive skills such as graphic design or writing.

Another thing is that people who are coming newly into freelancing can actually make money with other financing platform like freelancers if we are to compare it to the numbers of people that are to make money on fiverr because other platform might really give you a flexible opportunity compared to Fiverr that is already congested.

Even if I have to be a freelancer now , I will try as much as possible to go for an extreme demanding skill and the one that is less competitive because those are the one that will really help for now and your advertisement be taken seriously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, Fiverr is already congested, but freelancer.com isn't all that congested. But for you to win gigs at freelancer.com, you need to upgrade account to premium, if you aren't a premium user, it will be quite hard for you to bid a job there to win over those who upgraded their membership already. The marketplace isn't a scam, that's how they choose to run,bring the best deal to freelancers bf earn from them on multi places and the freelancers earn their way too. Some users online might not like that idea, that's why many of them ran to Fiverr, because at Fiverr it is free there. You don't need to psy, you just need to upload your database, and edit your profile to look more professional,so you can stand a good chance to win gigs from employers.