Review Fiverr, Quick Review.

OlaAdams

Fiverr, similar to upwork in an online pltform that connects clients and freelancers together I an atmosphere that allow due commission to be paid by the freelance to the platform owner.

• How it works: This is also a popular website that can be helpful for freelancers. Know something about digital animation? You can work for someone who doesn't have these skills and pick up some extra cash. Even better, you can offer to compile web research for someone for fast cash.
  • Highlights: You can make good money from the site, asserts Dan Bochichio, a web designer and digital strategist in Albany, New York, who runs a two-person company called Bocain Designs. He says that his firm makes $3,000 to $5,000 a month from Fiverr. "To stay ahead of the competition, I make sure my Fiverr profile and gig descriptions are well written and communicate the value of the services I'm offering. When someone reaches out to me, I make sure to reply as quickly as I can and follow up with to inquiry by asking good questions. A quick, but carefully written reply will increase the odds of them hiring you drastically," Bochichio says.
  • Drawbacks: Bochichio's success aside, Fiverr's name comes from the fact that many people used to work for $5 a task. You can ask for more (and arguably should), but a lot of your prospective clients are probably expecting you to work for next to nothing.
Let me know if you have used any on these websites before, share your experience with me in the comment section below.

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard and read about this site on Forum coin and similar platforms. I do not have any personal experience there and I have not even explored the site. Seems like it a legit site existing for a long and most of the users have positive feedback about it. What are the other skills that the clients seek there other than designing? Is it limited to many skills or is limited there?
It is good to know that a designer is earning such a handsome earning from this site alone. But then not all can match up to that. He might be a trusted one for his quality work and clients must be willing to pay him that amount.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have heard and read about this site on Forum coin and similar platforms. I do not have any personal experience there and I have not even explored the site. Seems like it a legit site existing for a long and most of the users have positive feedback about it. What are the other skills that the clients seek there other than designing? Is it limited to many skills or is limited there?
It is good to know that a designer is earning such a handsome earning from this site alone. But then not all can match up to that. He might be a trusted one for his quality work and clients must be willing to pay him that amount.
Sorry! You don't really have a place on fiverr if you do not have a skill. Basically, fiverr is where Giggs are showcase for potential customers who needs them. You can't find yourself a space there if you do not have the relevant skills.
Try to learn relevant online skills. You can get yourself one on YouTube for free. All you need is time and dedication . That's the way to go