Five Plugins The Will Enhance You Blogging

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the ways you can make money on the internet and reach wider audience. Blogging is easy to set up and to start with in order to make money online.

Someone can become a force to reckon with through blogging. It is easy to add value to the life of people through the blogging and have positive impact on the world at large.

It is possible to make full-time income through blogging. If you are dedicated to blogging enough, there is possibility of making more money than most corporate executive offices.

However, you cannot read all these benefits if it happens that you have a Blog that is not efficient.

The developers have also made blogging pretty much easy by building up plugins that will enhance the efficiency of a blog.

In this post, I am going to highlight some of the free and valuable plugins you need to install in order to make your blog more efficient. Without wasting much time here are they as follows

1 Google XML Sitemap: this is a free invaluable plugin from Google. There is no point in making a block that will not be indexed in Google search engine.

So this plug-in makes the job of indexing your website or blog index on Google search engine.

2 Yoast SEO: most of the traffic that will be coming to your website will be from search engine when people search is some of the topics you have written about.

This plugin will help you to get your website or blog on-page optimised in order to attract organic traffic easily.

3 WordFence: there is no point in in building a website to a certain stage and lose everything to hackers. This plug-in serve as a security for your website.

It prevents your website from attack of the hackers that are trying to penetrate your website. It will block their IP and they will no longer have access to your website.

4 W3 Cache: it's not loading website can piss off the visitors, it can make them exist your website quickly without setting eyes on anything and this can affect your performance on Google search engine.

W3 cache will enhanced the loading speed of your website by compressing the image and unused space on your blog.

5 Monster Insight: these are not a cool plugins that can help you in your blogging activities. This will give you a lot of insight about the dueling time of your blog visitors, pages they visit, the type of content still like etc.

This plug-in gives you the opportunity to know what works and what doesn't works on your website.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you use jetpack, you don't have to use Wordfence, W3 Cache and Monster Insight. Jetpack is one plugin that monitors your site performance, traffic, and handles security. There is no point in using a lot of plugins when you have one amazing plugin. The basic version of jetpack is free.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like wordfence as we are having lots of hackers more than ever before. if your website on WordPress like some basic security it will be easier for the hackers to penetrate and take over your system. they do this by looking for a loophole on your server and get back door into your website. But word fence pluggin was we prevent such from happening and give you report in your email.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use some of these plugins. For example, I find wordfence very useful in monitoring traffic. I find Yoast very useful to do on page SEO. But wordfence and Yoasr offer limited functionality in the free versions. If you want to make the most of these plugins, you need to use the premium versions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to install cache plugging on your WordPress so as to increase the loading speed of your website. Google search engine is now taking into consideration the loading speed of the website. There are some website that get punished for having low loading speed. The traffic to my website improves when I installed this Plugin.