SteeveJo

Today I will be going over five business ideas to make $400 per day. If you’re like most people you probably want to make a lot of money, you want to travel a lot, and you also want to live in a nice house, you should probably start a business. Anyways let’s get into the five different businesses that you can start today and make over $400.

1. Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day: Airbnb Property Management Company

Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day Airbnb Property Management Company

The first business that is probably one of the best is starting an Airbnb property management company. Let me explain how this works. Basically, Airbnb is a website that allows anyone to rent out their home, and if you rent your home on Airbnb there’s going to be so much maintenance and work that you have to keep up with every single day, and most homeowners don’t want to do it.

As an Airbnb management company, you would take 20% of all earnings. Let’s assume for example that the Airbnb you are responsible for maintaining made $100,000 in a year. You would profit $20,000 and of course, you have to take care of everything. For example, you have to make sure the guest arrives on time and they’re happy with the Airbnb, and if any issues happen you have to be there for them and of course, once they leave the Airbnb, you have to make sure it gets cleaned up for the next guest.

Let’s say you actually do want to start this business model. What I would personally do is start off very small and just manage one Airbnb to start. Because you are starting a company, you have to give yourself a name. So for example I could call myself Steeve’s property management, and then you’d want to create a website for your business. I would use wix.com or wordpress.com, and if you have no idea how to design your website, I would highly recommend looking at the website lucky.ca. You can use it as an example for your own.

Now the next step which is the hardest part is to find someone who actually wants you to manage their Airbnb. What I would personally do is contact a bunch of Airbnb owners in my local area and I would just ask them if they need help managing their Airbnbs.

A lot of the time most of them will say no but you will come across a couple of people who might be interested. I also recommend running Facebook ads and targeting people in your area, and also you want to put your listings on Craigslist, and the most important thing you can do for your business is advertising it for free on Tiktok, and Instagram that way if someone is searching for a property manager they can come across your account.

But honestly, once you get that first Airbnb, and you start managing it, you’re going to learn the ins and outs of the business, and it’s going to get a lot easier from there. The goal, of course, is to scale this business and get a bunch of Airbnbs to manage. For example, your company can become huge, and maybe one day you’ll be managing over 100 Airbnbs.

2. Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day: Being A Virtual Assistant

Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day Being A Virtual Assistant

The next business that has a lot of demand right now is being a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant is just basically someone that helps business owners or anyone else with small tasks every day. For example, if I had a virtual assistant, I would just make them answer emails, and also schedule all my meetings.

Almost every single social media influencer needs some help, and if I were you, I would contact a bunch of YouTubers, people on Tiktok and Instagram and see if they need a virtual assistant. Another thing you can do as well is going to fiverr.com and upwork.com, and on these websites, you can basically advertise for free that you are a virtual assistant.

If someone is looking for a virtual assistant, they’re going to go on one of these websites and try to find one, and if they like your profile, they’re going to email you, and hopefully, you can start working for them.

3. Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day: Amazon FBA

Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day Amazon FBA

Now the next business you can start which is very popular is Amazon FBA. Basically how this works is you get to sell your own product on the Amazon website so when an Amazon customer sees your product and buys it, you’re going to make a profit. But of course, there is a step-by-step process that you have to follow and I will share it with you right now.

The first step is you have to find a product that you want to sell online. For example, you might want to sell a mini projector, and now that you know you want to sell this product, you actually have to figure out where you’re going to find it. 99% of people use alibaba.com, and I also do recommend that.

Once you find your mini projector on alibaba.com, the next step is you have to send that mini projector to the Amazon warehouse, and the best way to do this is just to ask the alibaba.com seller if they’re able to do it for you, and they usually are. Once the Amazon warehouse receives your item, they’re going to go ahead and put your product on the Amazon website.

Let’s say a customer sees your Amazon product and they buy it. Amazon then ships out that product directly to the customer, and they also take care of customer service so you literally do not have to do anything, and if you want to learn more about how this works you can go to this website which is fulfilled by Amazon and one of the ways you can be even more successful with this business is to also advertise the product yourself. Yes, Amazon is going to advertise a product for you since it is on their website, but if you want to make even more money, then I do recommend you advertise it yourself. The best way to do this is to create a Tiktok account for the product, and just make sure you put the Amazon product link in your bio.

For example, this Tiktok account is doing that, and I bet they’re making a lot of money, and honestly, you should be advertising this product on all social media platforms. so definitely try out Instagram and Pinterest as well. Now before we move on to the next business idea, keep in mind that in order to grow your business and be more innovative, you are going to need a good amount of cash available.

I remember four years ago when I started my first business, it was almost impossible to grow because I had no money, and I know so many people struggle with this when they first start their business. But luckily for you, times have changed, and you now have the option of receiving funding from Clearco to grow your business.

Clearco is the largest ecommerce investor in the world, and it helps people like you and me get funding to grow our e-commerce businesses, and the best part is you’ll still own 100% of your business. It is super simple to apply for funding. You just have to fill out the information on the form, and they can offer you funding in less than 24 hours. So if you ever think you’ll need funding to grow your business I highly recommend checking out Clearco.

4. Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day: Owning An Airbnb Property

The next best business idea is owning an Airbnb property and the reason I think this is such a good business is that only one Airbnb in the right location can make you over $100,000 every single year. Even if you can’t afford to buy an Airbnb property right now, you can obviously start saving up and prepare for the future. Anyways let’s talk about how you can be successful in this business.

Of course, the first step is to come up with the money to purchase an Airbnb property. Most people will have to get a mortgage from the bank, or a different lender. The next step is to find a real estate agent that can help you find a good property in the right area because ideally, you want to find a property that can make you around $300 a night on Airbnb, and once you find the right property and put it on Airbnb, hopefully, you can start making some good money.

You are responsible for cleaning and managing the Airbnb yourself unless you do decide to hire an Airbnb management company. But realistically speaking, if you’re charging $300 a night and your Airbnb is rented for 250 days out of the year, that’s over $70 000 in revenue that your Airbnb makes, and even after expenses that’s still a lot of money.

If you want to scale this business and make more money, then you should start buying more Airbnb properties because of course, the more properties you have, the more money you’re going to make.

5. Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day: Influencer Management

Five Business Ideas To Make $400 Per Day Influencer Management

The next business idea that has a lot of potential is influencer management. At this moment almost every single influencer needs help responding to their emails especially their emails for brand sponsorships.

For example, you could say I am an influencer, since I do have a following on Tiktok and YouTube and basically every single day I get new emails from different brands that want to sponsor me, and unfortunately, it does get very overwhelming a lot of the time. I can’t answer them, and I end up leaving money on the table, and so that’s where an influencer manager comes in and they can help me by just answering all my emails.

If you want to become an influencer manager, what I would personally do is email a bunch of YouTubers and people on Tiktok, and just let them know that you are going to answer all their emails for 10% to 15% commission. For example, let’s say a company wants to pay an influencer $10,000 for a video. if you answer that email and close the deal, you’ll get a ten to fifteen percent commission which is around $1000 to $1500, and if you want to make more money with this, another thing you can do is to connect the influencer with different brands.

What I mean by this is you can contact different brands and ask them if they’re interested in working with the influencer and let’s say they’re interested in working with the influencer and they pay the influencer $5000 for a video, you should be able to take a 20% commission from that since you brought the brand to the influencer, and if you keep on finding more and more brands to work with the influencer, you could end up making a lot of money, and there’s so much demand for influencer managers right now.

Final Thoughts:

As you can see, there are a plethora of ways you can start making money online through an online business. I hope you got some value from these five business ideas to make $400 per day. If you want to start an online business and need funding do not forget to check out Clearco and they might be able to get you started of course you need to meet their requirements.

mbig3773

I know there are a lot of channels on Youtube that explain how to make money online. It is to be verified.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Wonderful article. The truth is that there are several ways in which anyone can make money both online and offline. But having the proper knowledge and understanding of how it works is what determines you're going to be successful at it or not. Being a virtual assistant is actually one of the best ways as you stated.

Good luck

Verified member
All the steps mentioned above are quite good ways of making money but one still needs to be careful before venturing into some business online so as not to have problems or being hacked by scammers.one needs to be very smart,productive,dedicated and devoted when it comes to making money online and offline.

Subodh

Hey Buddy That's Very Interesting And Good Business Ideas I Will Definitely Try One Of Them In Future Thank You For Sharing These Ideas

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can also develop app that will be beneficial to a lot of people. Once you are able to receive up to 500,000 download on Google play store the responsibility of making more than $400 at the end of the month if you are applying for Google admob. Another way to make money is to sell ebook online especially on Amazon Kindle publishing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have written so well. Though there are also many ways money can be made online. For instance, there are various people who make enough money through affiliate marketing but just like one of the commentators said, there must be knowledge on any of the online tasks one wants to go into.