Find A Cryptocurrency Trading Platform That Does Not Charge Exchanging/Trading Fees

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am planning to trade in cryptocurrencies in the near future. Right now , I do not have enough money and my main source of income is paid to post forums only. When I will earn enough money, I will start trading cryptocurrencies. However, right now I am searching for a platform that would allow me to exchange fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies without fees. I was thinking about using Payeer but I have read that it charges fees on crypto trading. Even though I have never used it, I have read that they charge 0.095 percent on cryptocurrency trades. I would like to know about a platform where I can exchange fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies without any fees and vice versa. Does a platform like this actually exist?

Josemendez

Verified member
Binance do not charge any fee when using peer to peer trading but the merchants in the peer to peer trading may be the ones that will charge fees . There fees in most cases are not above 10 cents so it is not quite a big tax. You should consider using them whenever you are ready for it

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been using binance for quite a while now and I must say that it has been a blissful experience as I do not get to pay ridiculous charges like other exchange platforms. I have observed that on most of my transactions, I do not get charged anything and this makes sense to me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance exchange doesn't charge at all, you'll enjoy trading or any other crypto transaction options st Binance without much charges. Binance charges just 0.2% when you're exchanging coins, transferring to other wallets/exchange doesn't cost much too. When you're trading the commissions charged by Binance aren't much too. This kind of things have made me stay put with Binance.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Binance exchange doesn't charge at all, you'll enjoy trading or any other crypto transaction options st Binance without much charges. Binance charges just 0.2% when you're exchanging coins, transferring to other wallets/exchange doesn't cost much too. When you're trading the commissions charged by Binance aren't much too. This kind of things have made me stay put with Binance.

Binance is obviously much more popular than Payeer. However, Payeer only charges 0.092 percent fees when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, doesn't this actually prove that payeer is better than Binance in regards to fees? You can check the fee structure of Payeer at their website. Do you use Payeer? I actually want to trade Bitcoin and earn money by exchanging Bitcoins. So I am searching for crypto trading/exchanging platform that charges the lowest fees because bitcoin already has a very high transfer fees.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Binance is obviously much more popular than Payeer. However, Payeer only charges 0.092 percent fees when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, doesn't this actually prove that payeer is better than Binance in regards to fees? You can check the fee structure of Payeer at their website. Do you use Payeer? I actually want to trade Bitcoin and earn money by exchanging Bitcoins. So I am searching for crypto trading/exchanging platform that charges the lowest fees because bitcoin already has a very high transfer fees.
I used payeer in the psst for exchanging my coins from one to another, you shouldn't mind what's written on the paper around payerer. Payeer charges high when you're converting your coins from BTC to ETH or Any other. I'm a living witness to that, i can't tell you what I never experienced before. I still have payeer app installed on my phone but i don't use it cos binance is better off.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I used payeer in the psst for exchanging my coins from one to another, you shouldn't mind what's written on the paper around payerer. Payeer charges high when you're converting your coins from BTC to ETH or Any other. I'm a living witness to that, i can't tell you what I never experienced before. I still have payeer app installed on my phone but i don't use it cos binance is better off.

Hello Buddy! Are you sure that the fees of Payeer is much higher than Binance's? I have checked the official website of both Payeer and Binance and it seems that Payeer is much cheaper than Binance. The trading fees of Binance starts with a 0.10 percent fees on crypto trades whereas Payeer charges just 0.095 percent on all crypto trades.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there is actually one called Robinhood ,the last time I checked on the platform they don't charge fee for trading ,but the only thing is that they actually select countries they operate on ,they don't operate in all country for you to enjoy their service ,you have to come from the country they select

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello Buddy! Are you sure that the fees of Payeer is much higher than Binance's? I have checked the official website of both Payeer and Binance and it seems that Payeer is much cheaper than Binance. The trading fees of Binance starts with a 0.10 percent fees on crypto trades whereas Payeer charges just 0.095 percent on all crypto trades.
Okay, go try exchanging coins at payeer to another coin like ETH to LTC check it's fee percentage, you'll find out it's above 20 cents per transaction. Do you know at Binance any conversion or exchange you make at Binance from any coin above $10 into BTC is almost zero, you'll be charged around 2-10 cents even when you're exchanging for $100. LTC, BCH, XRP etc, lower coins takes very low charges at Binance.

I've used both of them I'll simply say Binance is cheaper in terms of transaction charges than payeer. Payeer have fixed charges for XRP coin which is above 50 cents now, for any XRP coin transactions, but at Binance you wouldn't be charged so, even if you're sending up to $100 worth of XRP coin out.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think latoken exchange platform doesn't charge fees for trading because when you sign up you are giving a $50 worth of usdt which you can't withdraw but used in paying for transaction fees in the platform. Other bigger Exchange platforms charges up to $0.1 for trading fee, I have noticed this on Binance

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Okay, go try exchanging coins at payeer to another coin like ETH to LTC check it's fee percentage, you'll find out it's above 20 cents per transaction. Do you know at Binance any conversion or exchange you make at Binance from any coin above $10 into BTC is almost zero, you'll be charged around 2-10 cents even when you're exchanging for $100. LTC, BCH, XRP etc, lower coins takes very low charges at Binance.

I've used both of them I'll simply say Binance is cheaper in terms of transaction charges than payeer. Payeer have fixed charges for XRP coin which is above 50 cents now, for any XRP coin transactions, but at Binance you wouldn't be charged so, even if you're sending up to $100 worth of XRP coin out.

Hello buddy! I have made a transaction on Payeer today and purchased some Dogecoins. I got $16.02 worth of Dogecoinas a result of trading and the Payeer platform charged 2 cents on the trade that took place, which means I received fixed $16. They did not deduct the the fixed 20 cents per transactions. However, I think they may deduct more than 20 cents if the transaction involves higher amount.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello buddy! I have made a transaction on Payeer today and purchased some Dogecoins. I got $16.02 worth of Dogecoinas a result of trading and the Payeer platform charged 2 cents on the trade that took place, which means I received fixed $16. They did not deduct the the fixed 20 cents per transactions. However, I think they may deduct more than 20 cents if the transaction involves higher amount.
That's tremendous for them to charge just 2 cents for the transaction. I know dogecoin charges less transaction fees when it comes to lower coins with the best low gas fee during transaction processing in crypto. Binance will still charge same thing, if you're exchanging dogecoin of such price at Binance you'll still spend between 2-3 cents for conversion which isn't like that when I was using payeer early in the year.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That's tremendous for them to charge just 2 cents for the transaction. I know dogecoin charges less transaction fees when it comes to lower coins with the best low gas fee during transaction processing in crypto. Binance will still charge same thing, if you're exchanging dogecoin of such price at Binance you'll still spend between 2-3 cents for conversion which isn't like that when I was using payeer early in the year.

Yes, they only charges 2 cents. When I earned $16.02, I was able to get $16 after deduction, as I mentioned before. As far as I know, Payeer have reduced the trading fees a lot and they have also made an announcement for that in the News section in the account. I am quite lucky because they have now lowered the fees after I joined the platform. It is good news for Payeer users :)