Finance Finance Question: How Much Expenses Do You Have In Your Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Funding or financing a business is not that easy after all. Actually funding a business is a broad term that also includes your daily expenses when it comes to business. These expenses can include electricity expenses, rent expenses, salaries expenses, and some other kind of miscellaneous expenses. I am an online earner and I do not have my own business as of now. However, I do plan to fund a business when I will start my own business. Funding and expenses of business depends on what kind of business you are running and how big your business is. Since expenses are a part of funding a business, how much expenses do you have when it comes to your business? How do you deal with your expenses on daily basis?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Funding your business can be difficult sometimes and that is one of the main difficulties a lot of business people are facing. that is the reason why I always advise people to start small in their businesses and use that to get a lot of knowledge and understanding of how that particular business works before seeking out for funding such as loans or government grants.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Funding or financing a business is not that easy after all. Actually funding a business is a broad term that also includes your daily expenses when it comes to business. These expenses can include electricity expenses, rent expenses, salaries expenses, and some other kind of miscellaneous expenses. I am an online earner and I do not have my own business as of now. However, I do plan to fund a business when I will start my own business. Funding and expenses of business depends on what kind of business you are running and how big your business is. Since expenses are a part of funding a business, how much expenses do you have when it comes to your business? How do you deal with your expenses on daily basis?
The general business rule is that don’t allow your expenses exceed your income. Without holding to this principle you are bound to fail. Any business that the expenses or withdrawals exceed what comes in is doomed. I will write that for every income that comes in the percentage withdrawal for expenses should be a 2% keep it low