|Faucetcrypto | the Real FREE instant paying Faucet for BTC/DOGE/BTT/ETH and 20 more.

smmgp

Its all started with me preparing my money to pay for 1000 Doge & 500 DGB. And just surprised this year my country Morocco is suspended from all crypto trading and exchange websites. Some others do ask you for high deposit, which I can't Do since I'm not sure about the platform.

this post is for people that don’t have the money , credit card got rejected or their countries are not allowed to buy crypto. So we can all have some DOGE/DGB/BTT , when these coins goes up, like what the BTC did, we will not regret it.

This website is what we call faucet, they give points (or faucet coins) that you can convert to a crypto of your choice. In this post you will learn how to gain DOGE/BTC/DGB/ETH/BTT…. And more other 20 cryptocurrencies, all in one place. And you can withdraw in less than 24 hours.

1.jpg

For those who see my effort writing this post worth time, please sign-up through my link. other ways, a non – referral link is also provided.

• Referral link :

• Non Referral link :

Faucet Crypto : #1 World Faucet

The first thing everyone would like to know, is time. All daily tasks will not take from you more than 30 min in total. And you can collect daily 2000 faucet coins, which is 1 DOGE/ 1 DGB / 44 BTT. Minimum withdraw is 950 faucet coins. You will be able to withdraw daily.

3.jpg

I recommend to use a local computer, wallet, like EXODUS!

The website gives you free 20 faucet coins every 40 min. which is 720 faucet coins a day, more than the daily withdraw limit.

Also the website gives you 10 xp for every task (you will get 145 tasks daily). And for 100 xp , you get into a new level. And for every level you get a % Bonus .Let's say you reached the level 50 (in 3 days), and you did a task which earned you 40 faucet coins, you will get 40+2. 6 faucet coins (Bonus).

4.jpg

you also get Bonus When surpassed some levels , its located under (achievement) :

5.jpg

The more levels you achieve, you get a higher withdrawal limit. Means, if you are allowed to withdraw only 6000, but you have 10 000 coins in balance. Can't exchange it all till next 24 hours.

6.jpg

For the tasks:

• You earn from watching PTC ads.
  • Skipping Shortlinks ads.
  • Installing apps.
  • Surveys depending on your country. Some surveys may take up to 20 min, but they pay up to 40 000 faucet coins per survey.

Till here, my explanation is over. I would like to remind you, to sign-up through my referral link. a non referral link is provided for those who don’t want to.

Referral link :

Non Referral link :

Faucet Crypto : #1 World Faucet