Business Ideas Farm produce business

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This business is a kind of business that people usually do underestimate in my country, especially the youths. Maybe because it’s not the type you can usually be neat with, so they see it as if it’s not to be proud of. Farm produce is a very lucrative job. You can make much profit from it if you have the idea and the required capital needed to boost it. Like selling of eggs, cow milk, goat milk, rice, beans, soya beans and many more, all these are enough to open a store for, you can as well take it to a civilized level by advertising it online, don’t just depend on selling it offline, you can also meet customer on social media, and also broadcast it on media houses like television and radio.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People will always depend on agricultural produce either for direct consumption or for raw materials for their industries. This is one of the major reason why this business is lucrative. There is always a waiting market for it no matter where it is situated. The only problem is maybe storage.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money from farm produce in two ways, one by producing farm produce yourself (working as a farmer), or selling farm produce (as a retailer or wholesaler). In order to make money as a farmer, you will have to work hard on the farm, and in order to make money as seller, you need investment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, my ambition is to have a farm where I would stay. I was born and raised in the city and how I love the plants, trees and livestock especially the loose chickens in the yard. I had experienced that kind of life when I joined friends in vacationing in their rural town. But until now I still have to realize that dream because land is expensive.

Skysaint

Verified member
You are very correct about the business idea being underrated and neglected by many people especially the youths or graduates. But the fact still remains that it is quite lucrative and profitable for one to embark on the business as I have a few friends who are into it and are earning quite a good sum of money from it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Farming business is definitely one of the best type of business in which anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money on the long run. there is no doubt that a lot of people undermine this business and I know some people that make a whole lot of profit from it. It is one of the businesses that want to venture into in the nearest future. The options is very diverse and they're all profitable.

Jonaville

What exactly will life be like without farmers? In short, no one will be alive. And as long as this world exists, there can never be shortage of food. Everyone can decide to be farmers and still food wouldn't be enough to go round the population. So all forms of farming is lucrative if you are good in them.