PPC Facebook PPC or Google Adwords PPC

Nova

A lot of people who have their own service or the product. They seem to be making the use of the PPC for promoting their service and the business in general. I have seen a lot of people who are into dropshipping are promoting their products through the PPC. And they seem to be getting the results for their hardwork which is kind of expected. I wonder how many of them are getting results with the FB PPC or the adwords ppc the reason being there is more search traffic. And also the overall performance of the FB ppc is also good.

So we as a users who wish to use any of the services we have to choose between the FB PPC and the Google adwords PPC. Another thing is that PPC seems to be pretty bad investment if the site does not allow you to promote your products. I have seen that happening. I know a lot of people who choose google to save money instead of facebook where they kind of lose or burn the money.

Which one among the FB PPC or Google Adwords you choose?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Though Facebook ads is cheaper compare to Google AdWords, but I still prefer Google AdWords to Facebook ads for some reasons.

Google AdWords allow advertisers to do display ads for the products and services they want. With the help of display ads on Google AdWords, I can choose my ads to display on mobiles phones only. A feature like this is not available on Facebook ads.

It's easy to get your ads account banned on Facebook, all you have to do is a slight mistake one your payment methods or tweak the ads. The case is quite different with Google AdWords, you can do little changes on your ads and submit it for review.

More so, once an account got suspended on Google Adwords, you can still create another sub account with different details and still continue with your campaigns.