Eye Care is very important

raaman

Valued Contributor
Routine eye check-ups should be done to keep the eyes well. It is because there are many eye problems that are not understood in advance. If the problem is found out at the right time, then the treatment can be easy.

In addition, it is better to check the power of the eyes. You can use glasses with the advice of a doctor. A lot of people have a habit of rubbing their eyes without any need. This should be avoided.

Various types of germs can be found in the hands, so it is better not to put the hands in the eyes unnecessarily. Use a thin handkerchief if necessary. Use sunglasses in the sun. Sunglasses shields the eyes from the harmful UV rays.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I was particularly guilty of rubbing my eyes and it makes them bright red. I find it hard to resist because it itches. If only I knew how many germs exist in my hands. It is not healthy and if care is not taken that practice can permanently damage the eyes.

Paridhi

Routine eye check-ups should be done to keep the eyes well. It is because there are many eye problems that are not understood in advance. If the problem is found out at the right time, then the treatment can be easy.

In addition, it is better to check the power of the eyes. You can use glasses with the advice of a doctor. A lot of people have a habit of rubbing their eyes without any need. This should be avoided.

Various types of germs can be found in the hands, so it is better not to put the hands in the eyes unnecessarily. Use a thin handkerchief if necessary. Use sunglasses in the sun. Sunglasses shields the eyes from the harmful UV rays.
Yes, without eyes this world is nothing. A blind person cannot imagine the beautiful world. So eventually we must take care of our eyes. Our eyesight would also be fine if we take care of it regularly. Every person should know about the caring of our priceless gift of God to us. Your eyes are OK means you can feel and enjoy this beautiful world. So guys please take care of your eyes.

Putta Vince

Eye health is very crucial especially for those who are working online , staring at computer screen for long time. One should use their hands to warm up with mouth air and touch your hands on the eyes to feel the warm when anyone has itchiness or redness in the eyes. It is not advisable to rub your eyes when it is itching.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

Thanks for this information sir, constant checking on the eyes is very important because it is one of the best way you can be able to spot glacoma on time and arrested before it is too late, since it is an incurable disease of the eyes early detection is very important as it can help to reverse the process that could lead to total blindness