Extractive or manufacturing company which should i invest in?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Selling of raw materials belong to the extractive industry, which carries out the major work of doing the extraction of the materials needed to produce the required goods or services of all sought of utility. The extractive industries include services such as mining of all sought, and this also involves hunting and scavenging. The extractive industry play a great role.

From that angle we will discover that there is no manufacturing without the extractive industry. But on the other hand the manufacturing industry add value to the extracted raw materials so that they become more useful to the final consumer,

so i would personally prefer to go for the extractive industry which produces raw materials.

Which do you prefer?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe investing in manufacturing company is the best because when you are manufacturing a particular products you attract a lot of people into your business and this can make your business to be more popular than any other company as far as what you are manufacturing is the need of the people.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I'll support extractive industry, reason is every manufacturing industry will buy raw material, you do not need to have a brand for raw materials, choose whichever is best for you and invest in it. Manufacturing brands will buy the material; also extractive industry is a farming industry, investment will help farming sector.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot more things that you need to consider outside what you can gain if you invest in any of these companies. You should be able to check if you have the necessary skills and competencies to do any, then you should check if they are available raw materials for any of the ones that you will want to and at this point you will be able to choose which particular one is Best suited for you.