Crypto Exchange CryptoCurrency

Suba

Staff member
Without us knowing it as investors, we often exchange/swap crypto that we think is not potential with more potential crypto, so it is hoped that it will make a profit, we can do crypto exchanges both on supported wallets and on exchanges. When we realize that certain cryptocurrencies are no longer worthy of being maintained, for various reasons but which are clearly less profitable if used as long-term investments, we may otherwise lose because prices fall. This is one of the advantages of crypto investing because it has the option of exchanging with different cryptos (rarely there is an exchange on other investments). Our goal of doing crypto exchanges/swaps is to reduce the losses that will occur if we continue to maintain non-potential crypto we better exchange with more potential crypto in the hope of making a larger capital gain. Because exchanging crypto is one type of investment strategy. How often do you exchange crypto that you think has no potential?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have done this a couple of time. Last time I exchanged Bitcoin Cash to Shib on Binance (the BCH/SHIB pair is not available, therefore, I had to exchange BCH to BUSD and the BUSD to SHIB). I earned whooping $50 profit because right after I exchanged to SHIB the price of SHIB started going up

Kingstone

I don't usually convert my coin except when I want to sell. I have some Tron in my Binance wallet but they are not enough for me to exchange as the minimum you need to have is $10 worth of the coin. I hope to exchange it for USDT soon and withdraw via peer to peer trading on the platform.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do this most of the time and I am considering doing it this time as well. Just that I am held back because I don't have much information about the coin I want to exchange with. I am panning of coverting my ripple with BNB but I don't have much info on BNB as well.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to profit from crypto currency, you will have to watch the market closely and exchange into the coin that is more profitable. Holding the coin that is not gaining much value is not a good idea. You can also benefit from the price difference in different exchanges,