Everyone starts with zero followers

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeap, thats true.. I really love this quote, its from my favourite entrepreneur, if you know who said that, write it on the comment section.

Everyone starts with Zero followers - I think what this statement is trying to teach this, patience, alot of people think they have patience, but the truth is they don't really do, they just want to convince them self they have the patience.

Another thing that statement is trying to teach is consistency, I mean how else did someone that started with Zero followers actually get to 1m, I mean it's all consistency, not giving up, not minding what other people had to say about it.

One real thing that can stop consistency is fear, to be precise it's called fear of judgment. You're afraid of what people would say if you post on social media, you're afraid you might not get successful and people are going to laugh.
Well first things first, don't brag, when starting your business don't brag to your friends how you'll eventually become the most famous youtuber, or dropshipper, or anything.
And just remember, in most cases it's not necessarily that you failed. But that you found methods that won't work

D

Deleted member 28127

This is not usually true for a simple reason: For social media network there are people how are selling their social media accounts to other people so you can start from an instagram account with 10,000 followers. For company, there are buyers how buy old companies that have clients and base of followers.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This is not usually true for a simple reason: For social media network there are people how are selling their social media accounts to other people so you can start from an instagram account with 10,000 followers. For company, there are buyers how buy old companies that have clients and base of followers.

As far as I know, buying accounts is quite risky. I have bought a few Facebook accounts from online marketplaces and all of them got banned from facebook, even though I never planned to buy them in order to promote any kind of products or services. I bought them in order to have a conversation with random people online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We don't need to rush and be feeling shy to start from the lowest. We need to take it gradually. We don't develop by jumping but we develop by growing. Many big entrepreneurs started from a low place to their peak. KFC started as just a good vendor and now has branches all over the world.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, there's always the starting point for everyone, you need to know that everything big started small. SO if you are starting an online business with no followers you need to give it time. Just start growing it with where you are. Avoid looking at the big competitors just start yours.

Good luck

Verified member
It is good to always start small so as to have idea of the business you are doing and how far it will go in the market.if you think you will have more clients or follower and the business turned out to be the other way ,it may cause issues for the person.Slow and steady wins the race they say.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many have had their ideas died up just because they don't even want to start from the little they have now. We should learn how to start even if it is small and be perseverance in order to make it bigger. We should never despise our little beginning because the great ones also started small.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people start small and build a business empire. For example, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. However, a lot of people start big and they also become successful. Becoming successful is not all about how much you have invested, it is all about how you are doing it.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well, i guarantee you that 80% of people that buy followers aren't really succeeding with their business, i mean think about it, when you post something and you won't even get any likes, am telling you anyone that enters your profile will instantly know you have no followers just vanity metrics, and even for example let's say you bought an account from someone that has a completely different niche from you and the reason people actually followed them is because of that niche and you come out from no where and start talking about making money online, am telling you 70% will unfollow the account, plus this will make Instagram actually believe that your content isn't worth it so your organic reach will be reduced, it's better to start from that's what building a business is all about. and yes people buy businesses, but they buy them and still continue what the person was actually doing, and also yes some prefer to buy a business and renovate it, but they do that within the niche of the business, not buy an Instagram account with 10k followers with posts about fishes, or maybe even no posts at all, because the original owner will delete it before selling it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, everyone starts with zero followers, but getting 10 from zero is not very difficult if you involve your friends, families, well wishes, acquaintances etc. You will always find people who are willing to help you want to see you become successful. All you need is to connect with the right kind of people