Trading Discussion Everyone has his or her own trading style

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Everyone has his or her own trading style. It's astoundingly essential that if you are incredible then you are superior to normal and there is no strain to be taken, however if we are adequately awful at that point is the time when each one of these issues are talked so much and have any impact. I trade on Eurotrader. They support both EA trading and hedging. They are very customer friendly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons why a lot of people lose their money on forex trading is because they do not have a trading strategy. having a unique strategy is very important and of course knowing what works for you and how you can utilise it and make profit is very essential.

Ray Martinez

We all know that broker is an important tools of trading. I am currently trading with Forex4you . They have tight spread starting from 0.1 pips and high leverage maximum 1:1000. on the other hand they have 56 pairs of FX. You can select your type of account from their four types of account. They provide 24 X 5 customer support. They offer multi market symbols to expand the horizon of your trading skills. I think they will be the best for you.

Good luck

Verified member
Everyone has his or her own method of trading in terms of doing business and the uniqueness of the business really matters.Some people really focus on the marketing part of it.building the right market for your business.some people use social media means to trade their business which is also very good.Some also use radio station to market what they do.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think this needs to be emphasized very well as most of the newbies think they need to jump from one trading style to another. At the end of the days they often complain that they are not making money despite trying different trading style. They don't you know that there is power in focusing on one method.

Pezza

One of the main reasons why a lot of people lose their money on forex trading is because they do not have a trading strategy. having a unique strategy is very important and of course knowing what works for you and how you can utilise it and make profit is very essential.
this i agree with but my biggest problem was finding 1 that worked and and proof of it working, this made me look for people who were trustworthy and honest in there trading it took a long time but have slowly found what i was looking for

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, I do agree with you. Everyone has his or her own trading style, this trading strategy do vary from person to persons. Even those who might have learnt trading from a mentor has the tendency that they won't use the same strategy as their mentor does. Many people fail in trading today because they lack the technical-know-how to device their own trading method.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many forex traders would have made enough money through trading in the special ways but they do copy their friends may be because as at then their methods never work. Nothing stops a trader to even go against the methods of his mentor if he is very sure and confident of his new way of trading.

Kingstone

That is right. Each trader must have his or her trading strategy. It is good to have one to know how to quickly exit and enter a grade. If you are copying your friend's signal to trade, it will be difficult to improve and once you incur losses, you blame your friends.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah everyone have its own trading style , it's best to choose a convenient trading style that will make you more profit as you are trading on the forex market, many forex traders have lose a lot from the market since they don't have the best trading style to make them profit