Ethereum Price Prediction?

Suba

Staff member
Although the actual cryptocurrency for the Ethereum blockchain is called Ether, more people refer to Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2013. The Ethereum blockchain focuses on decentralized programs, one of which is that Ether transactions have also embedded a smart contract system. Ethereum is currently in the process of upgrading to Ethereum 2.0 Proof of Stake where Ehereum holders can participate to become validaotr on the network with Stake. Ethereum's all-time high price (ATH) was $4,174.00 which occurred on May 12, 2021, After this there was a price correction to touched the price of $1,786.00 on July 21, 2021. On Sept4, 2021 the price of Ether could break through to $ 3,937.00.
The current price of Ethereum is $2,920.90, Market Cap $344 billion,
Total Supply 117.66 million Ether, Circulating Supply 117.66 million Ether.
Ethereum price prediction based on TrendLine estimated Ethereum price on Oct 10, 2021 will be $2,690.00 (down).
But for a long-term prediction (a year) it is still very profitable, the price of Ethereum in Sept 2022 will be $ 5000.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a very good news for people that are holding ethreum. I really like the fact that they are now trying to live to other level where the transaction fee will be reduced as many of the people don't really like transacting in it because of the high gas fee.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think Ethereum price will be $5000 by the end of this year There are two months to go, yet Ethereum is already $4200. I think Ethereum can go high by $800 in two months. But it is also likely that Ethereum will go back to $3000 by the end of the year as there is no certainty.

Suba

Staff member
I think Ethereum price will be $5000 by the end of this year There are two months to go, yet Ethereum is already $4200. I think Ethereum can go high by $800 in two months. But it is also likely that Ethereum will go back to $3000 by the end of the year as there is no certainty.
Since the Ethereum blockchain was upgraded called Altair the price of Ether has gone up immediately, due to preparations for Proof of Stake Eth 2.0. so the demand for Ether increases, that's why it's difficult to predict crypto prices because there are so many factors that we don't know out there.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When it comes to guessing crypto currency price, a lot of people forget that we cannot be hundred percent right. Back in May when Ethereum reached ll time high with $4300, people said Ethereum will become $10K by the end of the year, but it is not happening. However, $5k might be correct prediction.

D

Deleted member 28127

I have one from changehero.io into blog they predict the price of ETH on 2025 year. Looks trust
They put predictions based on old experience seems like the owner is an old trader on ETH platforms means by the way he was trading for a long period of time.

JoeSeki

As ethereum is all set to be transformed by an upgrade to proof of stake, it will reduce the energy consumption, transaction speed and costs. It’s natural for major institutions to adopt Ethereum which in turn will increase its price quite high. I believe that the market will see sudden volatility after the upgrade.

H

Hasy

I know this is an old thread but im hoping to liven it up, I really want in on eth but im holding out.. Who thinks it could drop to around the £800gbp mark before new year? or shall i dive right in now?

Heena Kousar

Although the actual cryptocurrency for the Ethereum blockchain is called Ether, more people refer to Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2013. The Ethereum blockchain focuses on decentralized programs, one of which is that Ether transactions have also embedded a smart contract system. Ethereum is currently in the process of upgrading to Ethereum 2.0 Proof of Stake where Ehereum holders can participate to become validaotr on the network with Stake. Ethereum's all-time high price (ATH) was $4,174.00 which occurred on May 12, 2021, After this there was a price correction to touched the price of $1,786.00 on July 21, 2021. On Sept4, 2021 the price of Ether could break through to $ 3,937.00.
The current price of Ethereum is $2,920.90, Market Cap $344 billion,
Total Supply 117.66 million Ether, Circulating Supply 117.66 million Ether.
Ethereum price prediction based on TrendLine estimated Ethereum price on Oct 10, 2021 will be $2,690.00 (down).
But for a long-term prediction (a year) it is still very profitable, the price of Ethereum in Sept 2022 will be $ 5000.
The FTX crash has become an obstacle for Ethereum in initiating a clear positive momentum in the price chart. Also, the present market sentiments are forming a long fearful trend for ETH price, meaning investors require to have more patience before witnessing a bull run.