Dogecoin Ethereum is valued at 3,267, DOGE climbed to 0.40

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ETHEREUM IS NOW VALUED $3,267.53 TODAY!
Ethereum has been on the steady price increase since the ending of 2020 till this day. Ethereum have never fallen too low since the turn of the year, it isn't all that volatile when it comes to dropping down in price value. The current market capitalization is $379.27 billion. It made a daily price increase of 11.52%, with seven days price increase of 28.90%.

DO YOU THINK ETHEREUM WILL MOVE PAST ITS HIGHEST PRICE BENCHMARK, REACHING $5,000 THIS YEAR??

The question now that some whistleblowers are asking, if Ethereum will move past its highest price benchmark of $3267.53, reaching $5,000 before the end of 2021. If things continue going this way around the coin I'll gladly say the coin is set to achieve big things this year. For the $5,000 price land mark i can't predict, but it is possible to reach it.

DOGECOIN IS NOW VALUED AT $0.40

We all know Dogecoin have been on the massive increase ever since Elon musk took over ownership. The coin is now valued at $0.40, recording a daily price increase of 5.30%, and overall seven days price increase of 49.89%. The market capitalization is currently poise at 52.34 billion. The coin has now witnessed its all time best position in the crypto world ranking, peaked at No 5th.

DO YOU THINK ELON MUSK INFLUENCE CAN GET THIS COIN UP TO $1 IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Good one. I hope you've downloaded the coinmarketcap app? Today when i checked the market, some coins where doing well a and some aren't doing well. Coins like BTC aren't doing all that way. It came down from $57k to $55k in the last 24 hours. XRP, DOGE, BNB, ETH are doing well among other numerous coins in the market chart.
no I have not been able to download it yet because I have a lot of issues with my phone, my phone is an itel phone with 16GB storage space, I have move everything from the phone storage to the memory card,but yet still I don't know what is taking up space on my phone storage that I can't even download a single app inside.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah, I'm very keen to take my crypto knowledge beyond my reasoning. I just like to be crypto expert in the future. If not that my academics is sucking from me, i would've enrolled myself via training to improve in my crypto adventure. After college time this year, I'll give trading my 70% time, online earnings 30%. And see what the future holds for me.
Omo,if you can be so good in trading then considered yourself a millionaire already because cryptocurrency is very much profitable, if you an expert then you will make a lot of money from this crypto stuff. That means I'm seeing you as a millionaire already, please do it fast lets enjoy together.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo,if you can be so good in trading then considered yourself a millionaire already because cryptocurrency is very much profitable, if you an expert then you will make a lot of money from this crypto stuff. That means I'm seeing you as a millionaire already, please do it fast lets enjoy together.
Lol, see as you sound, so ecstatic. I'm happy for you, because you're the reason for my motivation. You serve as my inspiration going into trading you can understand what you mean to me till the point is achieved in trading. Let's keep giving it a go, one or two losses can't discourage me from trying. I'll be trying till my aim fulfils via trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, see as you sound, so ecstatic. I'm happy for you, because you're the reason for my motivation. You serve as my inspiration going into trading you can understand what you mean to me till the point is achieved in trading. Let's keep giving it a go, one or two losses can't discourage me from trying. I'll be trying till my aim fulfils via trading.
Yea,i was so naive about this cryptocurrency trading, actually I didn't take it so serious after I encountered my loss,it was another crypto master that gives me the highest motivation on trading when he showed me his binance wallet and his worth was equivalent to about 5 btc,i was like , what ? You mean you make this from trading alone ? He said yes,,,,omo from that day,me and crypto,we die here.lolz.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yea,i was so naive about this cryptocurrency trading, actually I didn't take it so serious after I encountered my loss,it was another crypto master that gives me the highest motivation on trading when he showed me his binance wallet and his worth was equivalent to about 5 btc,i was like , what ? You mean you make this from trading alone ? He said yes,,,,omo from that day,me and crypto,we die here.lolz.
Lol. That crypto expert is serving as source of inspiration to you, just the way you're serving as inspirational guide to me. Being on forums have improved my crypto knowledge, and learning gradually to become good trading. I've learned something tangible watching YouTube videos about trading, from you, and my time with coinmarketcap.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol. That crypto expert is serving as source of inspiration to you, just the way you're serving as inspirational guide to me. Being on forums have improved my crypto knowledge, and learning gradually to become good trading. I've learned something tangible watching YouTube videos about trading, from you, and my time with coinmarketcap.
Yes that is the truth and beside I don't really have a a good idea about the coinmarketcap, I don't even know how is work and how can I use it to predict when a coin is a good crypto and when it is a bad one.I really need to know all this , do you have any idea about how the market cap aftect a cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is the truth and beside I don't really have a a good idea about the coinmarketcap, I don't even know how is work and how can I use it to predict when a coin is a good crypto and when it is a bad one.I really need to know all this , do you have any idea about how the market cap aftect a cryptocurrency.
Okay, I'll help you with how coinmarketcap works. Coinmarketcap is owned by binance exchange. The CEO of binance and coinmarketcap.com is 'Changpeng Zhao'. Coinmarketcap list all the tradable coins in the world and their ranking, it uses real price update to update every coin's price instantly. You'll see every analysis of any coin you click on, it will give you all the facts you should know. That's where i go to get all this information i post here. If you're friendly with the site you'll benefit it a lot especially now you're fancying your chances of being a crypto trader.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Okay, I'll help you with how coinmarketcap works. Coinmarketcap is owned by binance exchange. The CEO of binance and coinmarketcap.com is 'Changpeng Zhao'. Coinmarketcap list all the tradable coins in the world and their ranking, it uses real price update to update every coin's price instantly. You'll see every analysis of any coin you click on, it will give you all the facts you should know. That's where i go to get all this information i post here. If you're friendly with the site you'll benefit it a lot especially now you're fancying your chances of being a crypto trader.
Wow thanks for the perfect explanation you have just given,i didn't know the site get most of it's coin update from binance and that they are one,so binance is really advancing so much in this crypto space, but do they have their app on playstore just like binance app ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow thanks for the perfect explanation you have just given,i didn't know the site get most of it's coin update from binance and that they are one,so binance is really advancing so much in this crypto space, but do they have their app on playstore just like binance app ?
Yes, coinmarketcap have an app. You can download it at google playstore or app store. I prefer to use the web version since i won't be asked to update every time. I decided to stay put on the site to learn more about Cryptocurrency. It has been my best crypto site till date, together with cointelegraph. They're just super good analysing crypto.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, coinmarketcap have an app. You can download it at google playstore or app store. I prefer to use the web version since i won't be asked to update every time. I decided to stay put on the site to learn more about Cryptocurrency. It has been my best crypto site till date, together with cointelegraph. They're just super good analysing crypto.
That is nice that means that really serious or business because every online community that has a huge influx of people must have their own app,ok if they have an app then I will like to use the app because that will be much more convenient for me because I have a lot of things i use my chrome browser to do.

Josemendez

Verified member
Well , it is never surprising that the price of ethereum soared high in the past few days ,because there were news that some ethereum contract expired last two months and people has been investing heavily in it.
As for dogecoin , it is a matter of days before we know what it turns out to be .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As for dogecoin I know a lot of people are waiting for it to reach $1 before they can sell it off, for me I don't have any investment in dogecoin but I have a lot of people that invested in dogecoin and they are praising it because the prices going up everyday, I don't even know the right time to buy it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is nice that means that really serious or business because every online community that has a huge influx of people must have their own app,ok if they have an app then I will like to use the app because that will be much more convenient for me because I have a lot of things i use my chrome browser to do.
Good one. I hope you've downloaded the coinmarketcap app? Today when i checked the market, some coins where doing well a and some aren't doing well. Coins like BTC aren't doing all that way. It came down from $57k to $55k in the last 24 hours. XRP, DOGE, BNB, ETH are doing well among other numerous coins in the market chart.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah this is true but if bitcoins have enough strength to overcome the resistance you see the price of bitcoins as 70,000 dollars, it is nice that you have a good idea of most of these things, that means when you come into trading, you learn fast,i see a huge interest in you.
Yeah, I'm very keen to take my crypto knowledge beyond my reasoning. I just like to be crypto expert in the future. If not that my academics is sucking from me, i would've enrolled myself via training to improve in my crypto adventure. After college time this year, I'll give trading my 70% time, online earnings 30%. And see what the future holds for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
no I have not been able to download it yet because I have a lot of issues with my phone, my phone is an itel phone with 16GB storage space, I have move everything from the phone storage to the memory card,but yet still I don't know what is taking up space on my phone storage that I can't even download a single app inside.
Lol. Your cache files, junks have eaten up your space. That's why, it is good to clean your cache, and junk files by downloading a cleaner app to free up space in your phone. At times, your device in-bulit apps are the ones sucking your ROM with too many data files accumulated. You should run a deep scan using PHONE MASTER APP' which you can download at playstore to clean your phone and free up more space to download coinmarketcap app.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol. Your cache files, junks have eaten up your space. That's why, it is good to clean your cache, and junk files by downloading a cleaner app to free up space in your phone. At times, your device in-bulit apps are the ones sucking your ROM with too many data files accumulated. You should run a deep scan using PHONE MASTER APP' which you can download at playstore to clean your phone and free up more space to download coinmarketcap app.
Ok thanks, but concerning the phone Master app I hope when I'm running the deep scanning it will not delete most of my important document because this phone is one of my most important device that if I lose it I lost so much because it is not only the phone alone but what is inside.hope it won't affect it, have you used in before ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok thanks, but concerning the phone Master app I hope when I'm running the deep scanning it will not delete most of my important document because this phone is one of my most important device that if I lose it I lost so much because it is not only the phone alone but what is inside.hope it won't affect it, have you used in before ?
Nope it won't delete your personal datas, it will only remove the cache files, junks and make your device to run faster and no longer slow. That's what i use to clean my phone from viruses, and clear junks, and cache files. I have too many apps which consumed my ROM, with the phone master cleaner, it was able to clean the phone apps and restore more memory space that fastened my phone.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nope it won't delete your personal datas, it will only remove the cache files, junks and make your device to run faster and no longer slow. That's what i use to clean my phone from viruses, and clear junks, and cache files. I have too many apps which consumed my ROM, with the phone master cleaner, it was able to clean the phone apps and restore more memory space that fastened my phone.
ok I understand because I have been wondering what I've been taking a lot of space on my phone and you have been able to explain, so I'll go on and download the app and enable it on my device and however it goes I will just get back to you if I need more clarification.thanks so much

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ok I understand because I have been wondering what I've been taking a lot of space on my phone and you have been able to explain, so I'll go on and download the app and enable it on my device and however it goes I will just get back to you if I need more clarification.thanks so much
I was thinking you've downloaded this app by now @Sotherefore. No problem, you should go and download it since you've cleared the phone from junks eating up your phone space. I'll be waiting for your response here to ascertain if you've downloaded it or not. And also ready to help you if you have any issues around the app.