ETH has skyrocketed, and I'm not in the car yet.

smiled

Ethereum has also skyrocketed, and the digital currency market is booming. Is it too late to get in now? What's the price target for this year? Do you want to run in? Is it in time?

It's not too late to get in

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During when this thread was made Ethereum experienced its highest bullish run in over 4 years. It reached $3,770, the first week of May saw the coin draw yet another benchmark in. Which saw it reaching $4,024 breaking its previous record landmark set four years ago. But the second and fourth of May has never been good for the coin. It halved in its price based on the ongoing bearish run, bit currently it is on the recovering faze, with $2,800+.

luckypig

I don't see any potential in ethereum anymore because of the ethereum network,it has the highest transaction fee,and I think the world will soon dump this type of cryptocurrency for the smart chain network. I don't even remember the last time I invested in ethereum.
ethereum is improving. don't forget that most altcoins are on ethereum chain

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see any potential in ethereum anymore because of the ethereum network,it has the highest transaction fee,and I think the world will soon dump this type of cryptocurrency for the smart chain network. I don't even remember the last time I invested in ethereum.