El-salvador's largest bank 'bancoagricola partners with Flexa for successful BTC payments

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With news gotten from cointelegraph today, announcement was made recently that, El-salvador's largest financial banking institution 'bancoagricola partners with digital coin payment company 'Flexa to deliver fast BTC payment across the globe. It is believed that, it will enable bankers, citizens buying BTC successfully with their MasterCards freely without obscurity with the help of 'Flexa.

With BTC being a legal tender currency for the El-salvadoran people it is believed they'll exchange their BTC in same equivalent for USD and other Fiat currencies. With Flexa being in partnership with El-salvador's largest bank, it is believed it will make crypto transactions easier for El-salvadoran people cos they'll simply purchase cryptocurrency anywhere in the world using their MasterCard which will be a one tap exchange for them.

Do you see this development as a positive one to encourage those doubters of BTC to embrace BTC and other crypto cos it is seen as the future?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If it is possible for this country to adopt crypto despite the mobd from the UN to stop it together with some powerful countries then. Then I won't be surprised if other countries join the league. This will serve as a catalyst in the price of bitcoins and invariably the price of some altcoins too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If it is possible for this country to adopt crypto despite the mobd from the UN to stop it together with some powerful countries then. Then I won't be surprised if other countries join the league. This will serve as a catalyst in the price of bitcoins and invariably the price of some altcoins too.
El-salvador have made it official as their legal tender currency and it's been approved. BTC is now their major currency when it comes to using it locally and intl. They will use it to purchase USD same equivalent as BTC price it's. The BTC value will surely improve their economy cos they'll be earning from different ways.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am interested in the news about the use of Bitcoin in El Salvador as their legal currency. Until now I cannot come to terms that a digital commodity will be used as money. I remember the tribe that used a bird's feather for their money and it seems that Bitcoin is just like that, feathers only with no real tangible value at all.