Effectivity of Tumeric milk in covid 19

Bashbash

Tumeric milk has significant results in reducing the symptoms of covid i9 for instance pure tumeric powder along with milk when consumed hot gave amazing results,
Tumeric is common Indian spice ,that come from the root of curcuma longa ,tumeric has many health benefits, people in our place use to drink tumeric milk for cold, cough phlegm and fever,body pain
Drink as early has possible when the syptom start after hospital treatment or before has your own remedies at home

How to prepare
Add one table spoon of tumeric to a cup of hot milk it has been used in Indian from century I'm also using it for little children when having cough to clear the pleghm it is very beneficial to our health

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
You have posted this topic in the wrong category. This topic should have appeared in the health category instead of the insurance category. But anyways, I understand the health benefits of taking turmeric milk in Covid. When I tested positive for Covid, I drank a lot of turmeric milk and it helped me to keep my lungs strong as turmeric milk is good when you are suffering from a cold and cough.