Effective strategy to sell products online

SANIA

In the online world people often care about the authenticity of the product/service. It is not easy to trust the quality of products online.
So what must be done in order to convince people to buy your product/ service.
The important thing is the reviews.
If you have real reviews that proves that your product is actually real and useful for the consumers then it becomes easy for people to buy your product/ service.

But the question is how can you show reviews when you are actually starting out ?

Then the answer is firstly you can send the product or use your services for free to gain some positive reviews. This free method will help you to gain reviews as well as it will also show you the people's opinions regarding your products or services. You can also improve them if needed.

What other methods can be adopted to sell products easily online ?

Last edited:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
it is simple to gather out reviews for your problems when you are just starting out. You can go over to microtask websites like a picoworker and recruit people to test out your product in exchange for honest review.

You can use the honest feedback on the sales copy of your product. These are all the steps you need to take in order to sell your product effectively.

Research Target Audience
you need to face research about your target audience. Determine what they really want. you should discover where they can be found so that it will be easy to reach out to them.

Create A Sales Funnel
Once you have necessary information about your target audience, the next thing is to create a sales funnel.

Sales funnel consist of different products that complement one another which you can sell to the target audience.

Set Up Landing With Free Gift
The next thing is to setup a landing page with a free gift which you are going to use to receive the contact of the website visitors that come to the landing page.

It will be easy to do the follow-up for the website visitors if they are not taking necessary action.

Drive Traffic
The next thing is to drive traffic to your offer. the best strategy is to engage in paid advert this can be on Google AdWords or Facebook ads. You need to place the advert closer to the place where your target audience can be found.

Follow Up
large majority of the people are not going to make buying decision if they come in contact with a product they want for the first time. This is the reason why you need to follow up on them with the use of discount to motivate them.

Rinse And Repeat
When is your off create a successful campaign for your product the next thing is to rinse and repeat the whole process.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several good strategies in which you can use to sell your products online. The advent of the internet and the other social media platforms has even made it much more easier for people to sell their product on the internet without much difficulty. The beautiful thing now is that you can promote any kind of product with little budget unlike the traditional form of advertisement whereby you need to spend a whole lot of money in order to promote your products effectively. There are people who use little budget to promote products on social media platforms and get a lot of impressions and probably much exposure for their products whether digital or non digital. the first thing you should do is to know your target audience and this is really called picking a niche. When you might have picked your niche then the next thing you should do is to try as much as possible to attract people that have interest in that particular niche. From there with the help of copy writing skill and content creation skill you can start writing good things about the product . There is a tendency that you will attract a lot of people's attention and from there a lot of exposure.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of persons are already making money online by marketing their product online and one strategy that they follow is by the using of social medias to promote and advertise their products goods , and services . a good number of people thinks that social medias are only used for communication , and reaching out to relatives , families , and friends throughout the world . It takes a wise business owner to see this as a medium to also which varieties of strangers , and potential customers in different part of the world and with different taste of product .

Although people that patronise online marketers I'm mostly looking and concerned about the authenticity of a particular product displayed or advertised online . That is why it is advisable that on the path of the advertiser you should make sure that his products are attractive and noticeable . The use of proper lighting and Clear photoshoot when snapping or videoing your products should be put into participation because online patronizers might not be concerned about the authenticity of the product anymore because of how a particular product is being displayed . In summary , social medias are effective and have still being effective in marketing and advertising products online .

SANIA

Yeah you are right @TOZZIBLINKZ many people are not aware regarding the use of social media as the powerful source of promoting their business. Many people especially youngsters are using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc just for fun and chat.
I used to do the same when I was younger.
Now I have made a professional profile at all these platforms and now I am focusing on gaining followers which can convert into potential leads for my business.
Not only that the social media is also important now to stay up to date regarding the possible opportunities in the world. I have found some jobs through facebook. I have also made some commissions on some products by promoting them on facebook.
There are few factors which has helped me in producing sales.
First that I need to interact with people like I am an expert and actually helping them by promoting my offers and services.
Second that I need to show them a real proof about the reviews/ payments so people can trust easily and
Third that I need to stay patient. Not all people will buy my product but some will.