Effective method of cooking.

Ganibade

Verified member
cooking may be defined as eating of food to bring about both physical and chemical changes in order to make it suitable for human consumption.
This are the reason why we are cooking,we are cooking in other to make it safe to consume, for example pork should be cooked to destroy any sized of tapeworm which may be present. Drinking water should be boiled if not obtained from a reliable source, we are cooking because of easier to swallow and to digest.
we are cooking because of attractive and appetizing.
We are also cooking because of different variety in the diet for example such food can be cooked in various ways. Cooking has the following except on nutrients level, protein coagulate on eating, this can be observed when an egg is boiled the egg white begin to coagulate at a temperature of about 60 degrees centigrade becoming wild and form a white.
We have different method of cooking the simple method of cooking maybe group into dry method of cooking and moist method of cooking.
Dry method of cooking are baking, roasting, creaming.
why most method of cooking are boiling,frying and steaming.
These are the most of the best method of cooking home and restaurant.

Spontaneo

I taught myself how to cook. My loved ones never wanted me in the kitchen as they thought I would get hurt.

When I went out on my own, my mother gave me a Crock-Pot! I loaned cookbooks from the library and bought cookbooks from yard sales. Yay! I could cook! My specialty? Crock-Pot lasagna!

Now I have an air fryer too which is another blessing. My specialty? Burgers and fries!

So, in my opinion, a Crock-Pot and an air fryer all the way!