Effect of bleaching

Kola

Verified member
Bleaching is very bad and dangerous for the skin.people think when they bleach it makes the body fine not knowing they are spoiling the body with different kinds of chemicals.bleachibg spoils the body color

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am a black man, and so will I stay until my time passes away. I don't see any reason to bleach my skin simply to go shiny when the colour isn't originally made for me. I see such as a way to mock our grand creator who spent time to assign specific colours to each race or individuals. It's better to maintain the colour in which you're blessed with, every colour is important I can't feel inferior because I'm a black man.

D

Deleted member 54885

If you are dark use cream that go with your skin don't bleach because it's very bad for the skin

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Bleaching of skin is very bad and it can cause serious of diseases to the body which can like cancer of the skin and some times makes the skin look pale after some times.
When one is bleaching it can turn ones color to many because it may not the same again and when one is growing old it will look so bad

Funkegamb

Bleaching damages the skin and change the body color so don't bleach it's bad for the skin