Ecology can be profitable in the following ways

Khezo

The seven principles are 1) maintain diversity and redundancy, 2) manage connectivity, 3) manage slow variables and feedbacks, 4) foster complex adaptive systems thinking, 5) encourage learning, 6) broaden participation, and 7) promote polycentric governance systems.

Profitable how? Just example
1. The Environmental Profit & Loss (EP&L) methodology, a pioneering corporate natural capital accounting methodology is helpful to enrich profit margin of ecology. The same time, Environment & Non-Profit by on Theme Forest to save is profitable to the world.
2. Optimized rainfall.
3. Managing sunlight, plants and time
4. Producing profits from plants and animals
5. Producing time for recreation
6. Producing habitat for flora and fauna
7. Managing for complex perennial grassy woodlands
8. Managing for complex perennial grassy woodlands

D

Deleted member 27126

The seven principles are 1) maintain diversity and redundancy, 2) manage connectivity, 3) manage slow variables and feedbacks, 4) foster complex adaptive systems thinking, 5) encourage learning, 6) broaden participation, and 7) promote polycentric governance systems.

Profitable how? Just example
1. The Environmental Profit & Loss (EP&L) methodology, a pioneering corporate natural capital accounting methodology is helpful to enrich profit margin of ecology. The same time, Environment & Non-Profit by on Theme Forest to save is profitable to the world.
2. Optimized rainfall.
3. Managing sunlight, plants and time
4. Producing profits from plants and animals
5. Producing time for recreation
6. Producing habitat for flora and fauna
7. Managing for complex perennial grassy woodlands
8. Managing for complex perennial grassy woodlands
Most of the time that I have tried as much as possible to know one thing or the other about ecology and some other branches of biology, I have always found it difficult due to the fact that I am a commercial student. But to be honest, I find this thread very educational and inspiring and it's teaching me what I haven't know in the past about ecology. Thank you very much, Original Poster.