Eating Fries Can Cause You To Die Soon

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Fries are one of the most widely consumed foods around the world. they are often served along with burgers in all the restaurants around the world. They are also enjoyed by many people because they taste really good. Mayonnaise and ketchup are also added and many spices are also added to make fries taste even better. However, they are certainly not better for your health. A study that was published in an American Research paper has suggested that consuming fries can cause people to die soon because fries are very unhealthy and obviously cause many diseases like heart diseases. So if you are a person who loves fries, there is a reason why you shouldn't love fries and prefer things that are healthy for you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think the problem with the fries is the oil that they use in cooking. It is deep fried style so there is a lot of oil in the cauldron. They have a metal sieve that holds the fries that they soak in the boiling oil. To be frank, I don't think the ketchup and mayonnaise is much of a factor but it is just the fries that ruins the cholesterol level.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Fries are one of the most widely consumed foods around the world. they are often served along with burgers in all the restaurants around the world. They are also enjoyed by many people because they taste really good. Mayonnaise and ketchup are also added and many spices are also added to make fries taste even better. However, they are certainly not better for your health. A study that was published in an American Research paper has suggested that consuming fries can cause people to die soon because fries are very unhealthy and obviously cause many diseases like heart diseases. So if you are a person who loves fries, there is a reason why you shouldn't love fries and prefer things that are healthy for you.
I have long left fries and junks a long time ago because of my weight loss journey. I’m trying to get to my ideal weight so I’m totally off any fried stuff for now and hopefully, for a very long time. I know that unhealthy foods are killing so I stay off them

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't love something that will short live my life on earth, LoL. I want to live till i gray and old, and not die prematurely cos of eating food that contains toxic which is injurious to the kidney and not good at all for our physical well-being. Not that i won't eat fries anymore, but I'll limit it, already i know the health implications. That's why I'm not too friendly with fries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know what is causing the heart disease in the fried food.does it really mean that the oil in the fried food is what is causing this disease or the fried food as a whole ? I don't really understand it but I know doctors have been warning us that we should stay away from fried food and that is what I have been trying to avoid.

Empress

Verified member
I do eat fries a lot but I stopped it when I found out that a Friend of mine who also likes eating fries has a heart disease due to the fries and since then I stopped it, actually it not that we can't eat it at all it is just that We should not eat it regularly