Eat Berries to keep the Sugar Level under Control

raaman

Valued Contributor
Just like cold and cough, diabetes too has become a common disease in today's lifestyle. This diabetes occurs due to increased sugar level in the blood. In this state, the release of insulin hormone from the pancreas stops.

But, in type 1 diabetes, the pancreas secretes a small amount of the hormone insulin. According to experts, controlling sugar is a difficult task in this disease. For this one has to be dedicated. Many types of diseases starts due to carelessness only.

If you are also a diabetic patient and want to keep your blood sugar under control, then start eating berries on a regular basis. It has been indicated in many researches that increasing sugar can be controlled by the consumption of berries.

anil02

Verified member
I am diabetic and I am using pills to control it. some time it is in control and some time not is control. It is not east to avoid eating sugar when we are living with family. I know only one berries which is helpful in controlling sugar and it is Jambul, black berries. It is available only in rain season so. we can eat it whole year, Its seeds are also helpful in controlling sugar