1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"litecoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
After that $1.00, in litecoins, will be added automatically on your wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:

PICKFORD

Verified member
In addition to the procedure you listed above I earn litecoin , Bitcoin and other valuable cryptocurrencies online by playing crypto-games. As complicated as it may sound cryptocurrency games are very simple to play straight forward one of the crypto game app I love playing the most is crypto rize I can literally download this website if you are using an Android phone on play store and if you're using an Apple phone you can download it on app store this is a very wonderful app you play simple games and any rewards in cryptocurrency of your choice whether lltecoin, Bitcoin, Tron, XRP etc.. but you have to work hard if you want to make a reasonable amount of money and in case you get bored playing a particular game there are a hundred of other interesting game available on the app to play you just can't get exhausted. Another interesting crypto game is crypto pop this I'll let you play simple games and earn cryptocurrency only in lite coin which is why I prefer cryptorize to crypto but if you are a fan of litecoin and strongly believe that ltecoin is going to increase in the future then this is a good time for you to play and earn cash in litecoin