1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"litecoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
After that $1.00, in litecoins, will be added automatically on your wallet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like how you systematically outlined your steps it would be very easy to get this done. Litecoin is one coin that is worth the store now as the price is really increasing at the moment. So when we get the $1 after doing all that what's next. Do we repeat the steps to continue getting another dollar or how?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I like how you systematically outlined your steps it would be very easy to get this done. Litecoin is one coin that is worth the store now as the price is really increasing at the moment. So when we get the $1 after doing all that what's next. Do we repeat the steps to continue getting another dollar or how?
Yes can we repeat the step to get more coin or is there any other way to earn from the app? And after we claim the litcoin. Can we withdraw the litcoin claimed to our offline litcoin wallet? For easy download you are supposed to get the download link to the app. Or paste the real app name with the name of the developer of the app.

Olajidey

This is another way to get litecoin but is it daily or you need to complete a certain task before you are able to claim the coin. litecoin is a promising coin as it keeps pumping day by day before the end of this year litecoin will be a strong coin and also will want to compete with the ethereum coin.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The poster tried his best by highlighting the systemic way of going through the process but he didn't tell us what to be doing after getting the first payment. We don't know whether the payment is once or we are to be performing some tasks to be getting the rewards always. We will be awaiting the full gist

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is good to see this site that rewards on Bitcoin cash. The only issue i have with all this faucets is the low amount of coins it offers in exchange for our services on their platform. Had it been it rewards something better it could've worth our time a lot. But since it is not rewarding something tangible it don't worth our time.

Salimo 92

Are you sure that this way work for getting one dollar online ? Do you have any payment proof ? If it is right that will of course thé easiest dollar we can get online but how many could Wwe repeat this , so how many dollars we can get daily ? how much time takes you to do this ?

Haypril

Thanks for taking pain and time to carefully outline the process required to earn the Crypto coin for free. But I have some questions that are needed to be answered. Please, Is it possible for us to repeat the process in other to get more coins or do we have to take surveys on the apps to gather more coins? Can we withdraw the coin we received directly to an exchange wallet? Thanks

D

Deleted member 28873

I like the way you listed the steps ,it self explanatory, it would be difficult for anyone to say he or she don't understand it.on the platform would you keep earning or its just one time offer.you said the $1 could be withdrawn onto your wallet immediately.It kind of easy and I don't like easy cause easy has made me waste my energy in similar situation.am a not confused is it that you would download a wallet from an advertising page then claiming reward would result in $1 in your account.

Profwriter

Post like this no longer interest me until I get feedback from someone who has really cashed out from such sites. Its very disappointing for one to invest time, energy, data and mental resources to get registered in a site or download an application with the hopes of earning some money or digital coins only to end up disappointed.

Shigobad2020

There are many ways to get bitcoin cash, one is by looking for a seller in your area that can accept bitcoin cash, number two is to select an amount of coin you want and place order then after that you receive account number from the seller, then you deposit your cash into the seller account , later upload your receipt to make proof of payment and finally you can get your bitcoin.