Simple job to earn litecoin
1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"bitcoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:

4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:

After that $1.00, in litecoins, will be added automatically on your wallet.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The effort is too much just to earn one dollar. I would have gone for this if it happens and they can give me dollars for every app I install on Google play store. it does not worth it since I am not going to do anything with the apps you asked me to install.

Last edited:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Truly you have specified a way to truly actually earn a Litecoin. However, I do not think it is worthy to do this kind of stuff cos of gaining a dollar of Litecoin. If the process is repeatable or passive in some kind of ways then I think it is cool at least.

Leon7997

What is litecoin? and besides that it does not seem that profitable
why does it not seem so profitable in fact, quite a lot of industries use the same litecoin for transactions and they go through very quickly and with low commissions

Setho

VIP Contributor
In as much as I doubt the credibility of this promotion that you are trying to spread I think that the process is that I listed there are way too much to make just $1 . there are other reliable ways of making money consistently online like affiliate marketing or blogging.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have seen people using all these apps to make some crypto coin. To be frank, I have been there. I would be downloading every app that reward in crypto then. Later I realized that it is just a waste of time to be earning crypt through all these online applications.

lizinti

The effort is too much just to earn one dollar. I would have gone for this if it happens and they can give me dollars for every app I install on Google play store. it does not worth it since I am not going to do anything with the apps you asked me to install.
Mr kayode, I was expecting you to profer a better and easier ways for him as obviously this hard way is the only way for him and you only make it harder if you discouraged him and make no other way for him.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good guide and I think it may work as per your explanation. The the problem I may have with this is that there is no way I will withdraw $1 in litecoin from the wallet. Assuming it is up to$5, I would have done it long ago.