Easy survey sites.

Peppul

I know there are a lot of survey sites out there and most of them which I don't even know, some that I have encountered I find it difficult most times to even complete a survey of $0.50 because most times one always encounter some issues while trying to fill them or the survey just logs you out automatically. I am presently looking for easy survey sites I can be earning at least $2 per day without stressing to fill a survey.

Estherific

I know there are a lot of survey sites out there and most of them which I don't even know, some that I have encountered I find it difficult most times to even complete a survey of $0.50 because most times one always encounter some issues while trying to fill them or the survey just logs you out automatically. I am presently looking for easy survey sites I can be earning at least $2 per day without stressing to fill a survey.
Is there really any survey that pays genuinely??? I guess that should be the first question. All the survey site I have come across have some sheddy attributes. One will work and work and won't be able to withdraw/ cash out at the end. Most of them are time wasters.
Incase you come across a genuine survey site, kindly inbox me.am interested please. Thank you.