BabsTee

E-Commerce is one of the fastest-growing Industries to make money online in 2021, and beyond. The world retail sales of eCommerce are Expected to Reach $4.9T in 2021. I have been in the eCommerce business (Dropshipping Specifically) for over 2years, I quit my job last year (April 2020) and focus on eCommerce Full-Time, despite that fact, I have personally witnessed people that are still struggling to make a profit through their eCommerce business. Some people are making thousands of dollars every single month while others are struggling to make a few bucks at the end of the month doing eCommerce business.

The difference between these two types of people is that those that are able to make thousands of dollars every month are not afraid to take a risk, they focus on investing in themself and their business, they treat it like a business and it pays them like a business. While the other set of people are people that want everything for free, they are not willing to invest in their business, yet they expect to make money from it... No, it doesn't work that way!

When I started my journey in eCommerce, I was part of the second type of people, trying to figure it all out on my own and I believe I can, but I was lucky to quickly figure out that, it will take years of my life to know everything. Instead of making money, I was wasting money and got frustrated every single time.

After 3 months on the journey, I figured I needed to get a Personal Mentor to help me figure things out, I enrolled in a mentoring program, and I discover what I have been doing wrong all the time. After about 6 months in the program, my business has grown to a level where I can live off it. I quit my job and focus on expanding my business.

As an entrepreneur, getting a Mentor is a crucial part of your journey, if you want the journey to be easier and get there faster. No matter what, you need to invest in your business for it to grow, but it's your choice to decide what to invest, either you want to invest years of your life or you want to invest your money. But keep in mind that, you CAN always make more money, but you CAN'T make more time. The Lifetime Mentoring Program I enrolled in called The Accelerator Bundle Program is what gives me the chance to be where I am today as a Full-Time Business Owner working from anywhere I feel comfortable.

I am still a student in the said Program (because it's a Lifetime Program) and the good thing is that, in The Accelerator Bundle Program there are 20+ different types of courses to which you as a member of the program have free access to them all, courses like:
  • E-Commerce Accelerator
  • Amazon Accelerator
  • Affiliate Marketing Accelerator
  • Real Estate Accelerator
  • Stock/Forex Accelerator
  • Client Accelerator
  • Facebook Ads Accelerator
  • Youtube Accelerator
  • Fitness Accelerator
  • Productivity Accelerator
  • Brand Accelerator and 10+ courses
Other benefits the students of these program have access to are:
  • Lifetime Access to the Program
  • Free 2x Weekly Coaching Calls
  • Free Access to all exclusive Live Workshops
  • Free Access to the Mastermind Groups
  • Free Weekly Business Revies
  • Free Access to all Templates, Spreadsheets, Software needed to start your own business
The Accelerator Bundle Program was created to help every human live their dream life which is why they make it affordable so that everyone can afford it. I don't know who you are or what your story is, but you deserve to live a fruitful life.

Students on this program are guaranteed to make $100-$1000 every single day if they follow and implement the strategies taught in the program. We have students that are making $100,000 per month through their online business, they do nothing different than to follow the training step by step and make good use of the coaches, to guide and review their business.

To know more about The Accelerator Bundle Program.

I'm Babs, and I love connecting with like-minded people to talk about business, or helping you get started on your journey to financial freedom. If you feel like talking to someone about starting a business, you wanna know more about the mentoring program or you need a friend to motivate you and lift your spirit up, kindly comment below and I will be glad to connect with you.

P:S. I'm passing this information because I think it will be helpful to a lot of people that are trying to start a business but have no idea what to do or where to start from, as the program I recommended has benefitted me in different aspect of life, not only about business, I sincerely hope it will benefit any other person reading this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not really easy to build a successful business online but a lot of people have done it and therefore it is very possible with a lot of work. Many people venture into several online business it thinking that it would succeed immediately but the reverse usually becomes the case. There are so many businesses you can venture into today online such as e-commerce as you have stated and become successful on it provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. One of the best business models i developed interest on over the years is affiliate marketing and I'm trying as much as possible to build a career out of it very soon. Affiliate marketing is not really easy but with consistency and proper learning he will definitely push through. Building a network of friends who are much interested in what you are doing is very important as someone that wants to venture into online business. This is because you will share ideas with them and they might give you reasonable advices that will help you to become successful. Another business line I'm looking at is domain flipping. This business has proven to be one of the best and I am very much interested in it.

Ileana

An online e-commerce business is an excellent investment. Selling items or services over the internet is a major focus of this firm. When launching an e-commerce firm, there are various factors to consider, including security, payment processing alternatives, delivery overviews, and product photos. It can be challenging to start an online business, and even more difficult to keep it running and growing. You must discover customers, develop the product or service or somehow make it valuable to people, advertise it in a way that stands out and persuades them, and so on. You may also use the Ecommerce Accelerator to expand your online business's reach. You can also reach out to Assiduus Global Inc, which specializes in eCommerce Accelerator services. or you can visit their website directly assiduusglobal.com