Review Earntub.com SCAM OR LEGIT

L

Lucky$$

GOOD, EVENING EVERYONE

I have a question about this website where you earn money by watching ads, you can only cash out a minimum amount of $80 US.
the websites name is earntub the reason why am asking this, is that the reviews on the internet about the website are totally negative
so I wanted to know if there is anyone who got paid or it is scam just like the reviews say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juen15

GOOD, EVENING EVERYONE

I have a question about this website where you earn money by watching ads, you can only cash out a minimum amount of $80 US.
the websites name is earntub the reason why am asking this is because of the reviews on the internet about the website are totally negative
so i wanted to know if they is anyone who got paid or it is scam just like the reviews say.
The minimum withdrawal is very large. I have doubts about this site. How much rewards can you get from each video watched? Also, if the video that you have to watch has a very long duration? If you find a review about this site bad. Maybe it's better if we stay away from this site and don't watch any more videos on it because of course it will consume a lot of internet data without getting anything because the site doesn't pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think such rewarding video ads site is legitimate again. Its been long i heard about such site around the table of PTC/Microjob sites. I'll say you shouldn't waste your time there because you can't earn a dime there, even if you manage to reach their minimum withdrawal threshold. They added such minimum withdrawal threshold so you won't reach out anytime, you'll just lose interest and may never find interest to continue.

Mellorando

Banned
Brothers and sisters, ladies and gentlemen Earntube is a scam I have a friend that used this app and he advised me not to use it because they won't pay you but rather they will block you once you are close to the minimum withdrawal many more widow from this side is $80 so once you're close to 60 or $75 you will get blocked so stay away from this site it is a big scam

Kennysplash

Verified member
It is nothing but a confirmed scam. First the minimum withdrawal amount is too high, they want to waste your precious time on the site after which you won't be paid a dime. After working with all your time and energy, the moment you are close to withdraw you will be banned. I have experienced a lot of this in the past. Don't fall for this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Just bear it in mind that any app or website that has high payout threshold is a pure scam. Legit apps will never set it's payout threshold at $80 in the sense that they pay peanut for each task. I will advise you to stay away from this website because it is purely a scam. I have encountered such websites before and I can confirm this is another scam site out there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is nothing but a confirmed scam. First the minimum withdrawal amount is too high, they want to waste your precious time on the site after which you won't be paid a dime. After working with all your time and energy, the moment you are close to withdraw you will be banned. I have experienced a lot of this in the past. Don't fall for this.
Very bizarre and worthless site, i pray they shut down from bring live online. They're just on the online horizon to waste peoples time and offering nothing in return. Only God will judge this kind of sites that is only operating to scam innocent people off their hardwork. They're simply another gramfree site, that isn't paying a dime.

PICKFORD

Verified member
The minimum of the payment is way too high and that is just a good reason to show you that it is highly scam. you don't just wake up one morning and just be watching ads only. and be getting paid 2.5 dollars is that not too simple anything online you have to work hard before you can receive good amount of money. And the terms her way too high you have to bring 15 people to come. and after you must have down that the block you. They have so much sense. Don't be deceive.