Earntub.com SCAM OR LEGIT

Lucky$$

GOOD, EVENING EVERYONE

I have a question about this website where you earn money by watching ads, you can only cash out a minimum amount of $80 US.
the websites name is earntub the reason why am asking this is because of the reviews on the internet about the website are totally negative
so i wanted to know if they is anyone who got paid or it is scam just like the reviews say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juen15

GOOD, EVENING EVERYONE

I have a question about this website where you earn money by watching ads, you can only cash out a minimum amount of $80 US.
the websites name is earntub the reason why am asking this is because of the reviews on the internet about the website are totally negative
so i wanted to know if they is anyone who got paid or it is scam just like the reviews say.
The minimum withdrawal is very large. I have doubts about this site. How much rewards can you get from each video watched? Also, if the video that you have to watch has a very long duration? If you find a review about this site bad. Maybe it's better if we stay away from this site and don't watch any more videos on it because of course it will consume a lot of internet data without getting anything because the site doesn't pay.